VS2

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Acknowledged
Is VS2 worth the extra $$ a month and is it really a Ferrari compared to a Beetle ( techs words) when it comes to speed? I am currently using Amazon firestick with Netflix and other apps for TV. Currently in constant buffering mode with slow speeds. Dealing with this for 3-4 weeks now. Upgraded router and tech said I needed to upgrade to the VS2... along with every single rep I have spoken with in the last few weeks. Need some feedback!!
Photo of Denden70

Denden70

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • undecided

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Spinninghorse

Spinninghorse, Champion

• 292 Posts
  • 97 Reply Likes
I don't know if there is any new news, but my understanding is if your particular service would be on a small beam on VS2, then it is well worth it. If your service is on the big beam, not worth it. I was told when you call VS, they can tell you which beam you have access to.
Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 1327 Posts
  • 433 Reply Likes
What plans are available for you?
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I was forced to take a diff plan when I moved,.was on the 150 mg a month for 125 now I'm told I have no choice and now pay 150 for 100 mg month......i argued with then that I did not want to change as my old plan was doing me just fine especially with the video extender, but was told no one can have that plan e only reason I was left keep it was the grandfather clause...so alas I am now I'm on vs2
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I was forced to take a diff plan when I moved,.was on the 150 mg a month for 125 now I'm told I have no choice and now pay 150 for 100 mg month......i argued with then that I did not want to change as my old plan was doing me just fine especially with the video extender, but was told no one can have that plan e only reason I was left keep it was the grandfather clause...so alas I am now I'm on vs2
Photo of James

James

• 333 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
you been scammed agin they can not force you do do anything although they sure as hell try to.and most likely half the people that "think" they are on vs 2 are not .
Photo of Nathan Hart

Nathan Hart

• 434 Posts
  • 149 Reply Likes
If you have a white modem your on VS2
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2180 Reply Likes
We all remember James, don't we?  He posted this 11 months ago....    He also wants you to cut off the end of your Ethernet cable and watch 90% of your monthly data disappear in two days.  I guess the other 10% stays with you for the other 28 days....

"I know an elderly lady rite now that has plenty of proof. her modem has been unplugged for 6months and when it is checked from the dashboard every month the data is still being used. more people have solid proof than you might think. and her installer is also helping her prove this and the modem is in custodey of the local fbi so that there is no way it can be being used at her residence .and yes they check her dashboard also and see her data has been gone every month even while they had the modem at the local office."
(Edited)
Photo of Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3130 Posts
  • 2014 Reply Likes
How could one ever forget James? A special kind of person, keeping  our weekends entertaining.

Oops, today is Tuesday.
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2180 Reply Likes
I was put on VS3 over the weekend.  Awesome speeds... 

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
That's the Rhodium 500 plan with 500GB of priority data  for $750 per month with video streaming at typically 4K quality and the new decahedron modem, right?
(Edited)

• 3130 Posts
  • 2014 Reply Likes
I would love to see a picture of your VS3 modem.
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2180 Reply Likes

Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2180 Reply Likes
I need to have Andy come out and check it.  It's getting a little soft.

• 3130 Posts
  • 2014 Reply Likes
Does it run hot?
Photo of Andy Schack

Andy Schack

• 854 Posts
  • 760 Reply Likes
I'm a little concerned with the air gap around that cpu heatsink and that ethernet end doesn't look up to code either. 

Andy aka former Champion
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 5133 Posts
  • 3175 Reply Likes
The fact that you are a "former" champion is an insult to the other champions. You are the one of the most knowledgable and insightful posters on here. I always enjoy reading your posts. Very much appreciate your contributions, even if some others apparently do not.
Photo of Andy Schack

Andy Schack

• 854 Posts
  • 760 Reply Likes
Thanks VetSat. 

Andy
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2180 Reply Likes
Not sure how that could have happened.  Andy doesn't get ticked at anyone or use foul language.  The one thing I have praised about this forum in the 2 years I've  been on it is that you are allowed to say your peace, good or bad for the company.  Andy is an installer and see's the real world application of this product.  If he can't tell us the good and the bad without being "punished" then something has changed and stinks in Denmark.  I can't believe the mods we have on here had anything to do with it, must have come from somewhere else.  How the heck am I a "champion" when all I do is Google things and post the results, or if I can't then I say some smart asss thing.  I know there is at least one "champion" here who refuses to display the title and somehow is able to delete it from his post.  Would you mind telling us how to do that and I will be the first one to use it, and maybe other "champions" will follow suit as a protest.  #freeandy

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2180 Reply Likes
Yes,  is it easy to do?

Or maybe I should just become an installer?

#freeandy
(Edited)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
You have to go to your profile > account information. From there, close account. This will forget your badge status  (as well as your avatar). You then need to go through the forgotten password link and you'll receive an email to reopen the account and you can re-establish the avatar.

For me it's just a personal preference not to identify as a brand advocate. Personally, I think installers and dealers should have their own designation but it's all relatively unimportant to me.

Everything's made up on the spot... the likes and badges don't matter...  come on down let's have some fun! Let's play, Scenes from a Hat...
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1788 Posts
  • 1081 Reply Likes

I have an invisible Champion status too.

To see mine just hover your mouse pointer over my avatar and see it in the lower left corner of your screen.  Oh... it's fine print.

(Edited)
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2180 Reply Likes
Done!

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
You look taller and paler!
(Edited)
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2180 Reply Likes
I'm at work, I'll get the little bugger back when I get home.

#FREEANDY
Photo of Andy Schack

Andy Schack

• 854 Posts
  • 760 Reply Likes
You guys kill me LOL!!!

I appreciate the fact that y'all realize I'm here to help. Even the other Council members have commented to me that I am at times a "strong cup of coffee" but they know that I won't sugar coat anything and I take my responsibility seriously and always attempt to "bring things to the table". 

In a line from one of my favorite movies "I will only speak the truth and when you would not hear it, you must ask me nothing"

Andy
Photo of Andy Schack

Andy Schack

• 854 Posts
  • 760 Reply Likes
You guys kill me LOL!!!

I appreciate the fact that y'all realize I'm here to help. Even the other Council members have commented to me that I am at times a "strong cup of coffee" but they know that I won't sugar coat anything and I take my responsibility seriously and always attempt to "bring things to the table". 

In a line from one of my favorite movies "I will only speak the truth and when you would not hear it, you must ask me nothing"

Andy
Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 1327 Posts
  • 433 Reply Likes
Gold 50?
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Gold 50
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Frankly I'm ready to tell them to go pound sand and change my bank info and send equipment back...screw their 24 month contract that I had to re enter ill. Use my mobile hot spot I get unlimited data with no caps for 75 a month
Photo of Miko Emsley

Miko Emsley

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
What Mobile Hotspot Plan do you have if you don’t mind me asking? The quality of the internet from Viasat is honestly trash and I’m in the middle of closing my bank account and telling Viasat to screw off. My brother and I have discussed just getting a hotspot with unlimited gigs, but I can’t find any. Thanks in advance!!
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
No problem...I use Verizon prepaid....75 month unlimited everything n no cap on premium data
Photo of Tim Spake

Tim Spake

• 473 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
I may do same since 2 and half years of terrible service is proof they can't get their crap together, save money and faster speeds.
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
See what they are seeing is the same thing that happened with prepaid phone service in in the beginning they were the only ones Verizon service available so they figured they could Corner the market and charge whatever they want it do whatever they wanted then all of a sudden companies like straight talk popped up and now they're offering unlimited everything for $45 a month well the only way that they could stop losing their customer base was to start being competitive so they started coming up with different plans to make a competitive and then get some of that customer base back but the old saying is true be careful who you shit on on your way up the ladder because you're going to meet them on the way back down and that's possibly what's going to happen with ViaSat
Photo of Nathan Hart

Nathan Hart

• 389 Posts
  • 129 Reply Likes
Per Verizon: $75 unlimited data, talk & text to the US, Mexico, and Canada. Unlimited text to over 200 international destinations including Mexico, Canada and Puerto Rico** **Mobile hotspot/tethering speeds up to 600kbps. You must have sufficient account balance at time of renewal to cover the monthly access to use the service.
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I've had that plan for a while now
Photo of Nathan Hart

Nathan Hart

• 389 Posts
  • 129 Reply Likes
How can you deal with 600 kbps???
Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 1327 Posts
  • 433 Reply Likes
Sounds like a plan.
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 5133 Posts
  • 3176 Reply Likes
To the OP. First, what plans are available to you? Some plans on Viasat-2 are no better, and in some respects, worse. Second, you will always have potential buffering issues because of the video downgrader. Viasat is going to throttle your speeds when watching video on Viasat-2. If you ate on the Silver or Bronze we are talking beĺow HD video quality. And the downgrader doesnt always work the best, and that can lead to buffering regardless.

So gather your information, and make an informed decision.
Photo of privatejordy

privatejordy

• 165 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
I'm on the same plan I've been on for a year and I am in data restriction right now, and I can stream anything, except Netflix, with no problem. I have Roku TVs throughout the house, and Netflix is the only streaming platform that buffers. When I haven't used up my data I am more prone to be frugal, but right now I have two televisions on and two computers are online as is my phone with wifi calling turned on, and I'm streaming a movie on HBO via Hulu, and joining in this conversation.

It depends on your location first and foremost, and congestion on your beam, not to mention your installation. I'm in rural Mississippi and internet is available all around me but not here, so I'm obviously in a great spot.  I don't know anyone that has satellite internet around here, except me. Location Location Location! 
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 5133 Posts
  • 3175 Reply Likes
and location!
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
In llbhon35th the way vs is handel8Mr things they really DO NOT leave the decision up to 5he customer....I was informed that the reason the 150 freedom plan was axed was the sales team over old the plan. Way over he limit, so ow I guess as when customers reach their 24 month end of agreement or relocate they tell them the plan is no l9never available. Now 2hen I first5 signed on with this company secede/viasat I honest5my thought that they geared their company to provide the customers the best service at the lowest possible cost...well...wrong again....as they so bluntly proved to me when moved nd was left with no other choice but switch and pay more or ay less with plan with less data and end up having o buy extra data o make it ill end of billing cycle at a ridiculous rate....virt5ually screwed, blued, n tattled and all without the common court push of reach around....just bend over n grab your ankles cuz viasat gun a drive hard n deep
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I apologize for ypos but all have is phone and severe arthritis in my hands
Photo of Spinninghorse

Spinninghorse, Champion

• 291 Posts
  • 95 Reply Likes
When customers move, my understanding is they do not take their plans with them. They start over with whatever plans are available in the new location. I recall a customer moving a mile away and lost the plan they had. They weren't happy.

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4367 Reply Likes
The same is true should you go on the hibernation plan when you come off. You may lose your existing plan if no longer being offered in your service area:

Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I t know bout anyone else but those tactics only tended to only poss me off to a degree of Bat Shit crazy on levels that have never been seen by proper society....in my humble opinion this is unethical business tactics...I can see them looking major business......I for one won't take this with a grain of salt.....
Photo of privatejordy

privatejordy

• 165 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
True. I inquired before going on vacation mode and found that out, and I opted to leave well enough alone!

I do not think it's true that you can lose your plan after your 2 year contract is up either, unless you cancel or disconnect and then come back, or "You" make a plan change or move, but I am not sure, however that is when I would cancel if that were the case and if I found I'm not grandfathered in. I really find it hard to trust anyone on the facts because even my installer was wrong about my plan, and when I made the one and only plan change I've ever made I lost some things and gained others, but for me the trade-off was good because the Essential 10 plan would cut you off when you ran out of data, even though my installer said it wouldn't.

Even though my free-zone is shorter now and I only gained 2 gigs, I am now on the Liberty 12 - Boost 25 + Free Zone plan, I always have internet, and even in data restriction mode I can do pretty much anything I wish to do including streaming on 4k big screen tvs, except during a storm. I pay $77 a month now and I will be dropping the maintenance plan soon since it's going up, because in over a year and a half I haven't needed a thing and I could have paid for a service call for what I've paid out monthly.

I always recommend trying out the cheaper plans first, but regardless of which plan you choose when you start up, there will be a 2 year contract and it's binding whether you're happy with your service or not, and remember they advertise Speeds UP TO 25, but they guarantee nothing!
(Edited)

• 3154 Posts
  • 2030 Reply Likes
You will not lose our plan after the two year contract is fulfilled. After the two years, your contract is extended one month at a time. I am on the Freedom plan, and am well beyond my two years, in fact, I have been with Exede for over 6 years now.
Photo of privatejordy

privatejordy

• 165 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
That's what I figured. Some people on these forums spout out stuff without knowing what they're talking about.  I'm only a year and a half into my contract so I couldn't state that as factual, but it only made sense that everything would remain the same, except you would have the option of cancelling service after 24 months with no fees, if you return their equipment.

• 3154 Posts
  • 2030 Reply Likes
That is correct. 
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
And Steve Fredrick how y times have relocated and told. You can no longer have the an that works best for you and told that you must take a different plan of which now there is less data and the plan is an additional when they don't give any other option about your plan that 24 month contract to be null and void because they have broken their agreewith you even though you wanted to keep the plan and fulfill the 24-month agreement no matter which way you look at it ViaSat it's just making their own rules taken promises that they made you in the beginning that you signed into and then told a while we're going to change their up to plan because it's our game
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
if that seems like spouting off to anybody that's fine because when you're bent over and ran up and dry by the company that you put your trust in two and paid your money Faithfully to for the plan that work for you and told that in the end it's not going to work for you anymore then fine call it spouting off but that's what happens when when it happens to you it won't be so easy to swallow
Photo of privatejordy

privatejordy

• 165 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
I'm pretty sure if you don't move and you don't change your plan and you don't go on hibernation mode or get disconnected due to delinquency, your plan doesn't change, even after 24 months.

My reference to people spouting off was a general remark about how some pretty clueless people comment on these forums, and it was not a personal attack on you, Stan. As I stated, even tech support and installers get it wrong sometimes, as does customer support, and whereas changing to VS2 might solve some people's problems, in many cases it won't. 

I would also assume that if you relocate a lot, you'll run into issues as the plans change depending on the market and area, and if you choose to blame the company for that, it's your prerogative, but don't expect those of us that are happy with our service and having no problems at all to agree with you. 
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
all I did was move to a different residence in the same county not 15 miles away from my old home I did not want to change the plan I did not want to cancel the contract all I wanted to do was take advantage of the customer care of relocated free location because I'm an easy Care customer not three weeks before this they contacted me and tried to talk me into taking the switching over to this new satellite that they put up which supposedly had phenomenal download speeds and that the plant they tried to tell me that it was an upgrade and to what I had I'm sorry but when I heard that instead of I immediately turned them down and kept my old plan then what I moved I was given note choice I was given an ultimatum of taking this plan or something lower not even close to being comprable to what I had already been paying for and then I was definitely going to pay more money because the download speeds was so high-end that that in itself was an upgrade when they couldn't even guarantee with the old plan the speeds of 25 megabytes per hour how is that an upgrade they couldn't even meet their old standards now they're telling me they're higher and they're going to be at the upgrade when running speed test on the old package on the old plan speeds came up to 5 6 7 10 at the most that's not even close to 25 now they're telling me they're even higher I'm sorry but if they can't get close to 25 how the hell are they going to get any closer to like 50 or 60 their entire logic and putting the second satellite up is because they oversold my business on the old satellite now with the extra traffic on the satellite is bogging it down in the download speeds are dropping now they expect wildest to put this new one up do you get everybody over there yeah the speeds will be a bit higher for now but not whenever they oversell this one
Photo of privatejordy

privatejordy

• 165 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
The point I was making is, even if you only move 2 houses down the street, the plan you had might not still be available, especially if you've been on it a while. I own my home and I have no mortgage and I had no plan to ever move so my situation is different, and my speeds are often above 30 mbps and I have decent speeds in data restriction, so there is no way they could sell me on a change of any kind.

I just added Redbox on Demand to my 4K 50" Roku and rented a movie and it is buffering a little, like Netflix, but it is a beta program and it is a Saturday, and I'm two rooms away from the WiFi modem, so I'm going to kill some of these other devices that are connected so I can enjoy this film without interruption, but it's rare that I have to do that.

I'm sorry your experience hasn't been favorable and you're not happy.
(Edited)

• 3154 Posts
  • 2030 Reply Likes
stan, I have live at the same house for 46 years now. As privatejordy has written above, the contract you agreed to when you enrolled in Viasat clearly states those conditions, moving will require a new 24 month commitment, and that you can only get a plan that is currently available at the time of the move. Same goes for going into hibernation, as far as getting your old plan back, you must accept only plans currently available when you reactivate your service.

Understand your contract before shooting flaming arrows at Viasat.
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Yes of course how rude and insolent I am for stating my discontent on a situation where I feel that it was definitely and most certainly I dealt with in the right in a in a proper manner I should be ashamed all hail ViaSat long may you dominate the Internet satellite industry and that will be the last time that you will hear from me on this matter because I will no longer allow this company to bend me over
Photo of privatejordy

privatejordy

• 165 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
Following up on the Redbox On Demand Beta. Use another streaming platform because they don't have it together yet. At speeds of over 33 mbps at 3:15 AM Central time, it was buffering worse than Netflix during a thunderstorm! I aborted and watched a movie on HBO via Hulu with no issues whatsoever. I used the 99CENT promo code and only paid a buck, and I got through it, with bathroom breaks built in, so lesson learned. At least I didn't pay $4.99 or even more for HD.

Just passing that tidbit of information along.

PS And the volume was way low!
Photo of privatejordy

privatejordy

• 165 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
There are many in this forum that have changed over and they are regretting it, so it is wise to inquire.  
Photo of Tim Spake

Tim Spake

• 481 Posts
  • 267 Reply Likes
You will be sorry
Photo of privatejordy

privatejordy

• 165 Posts
  • 61 Reply Likes
Plans change all the time, what is available today might not be available next Tuesday.
Photo of Nathan Hart

Nathan Hart

• 439 Posts
  • 151 Reply Likes
If you were only getting 500kb on weekends like I was on beam 328 then it’s well worth the switch to VS2.
Photo of stan crawford

stan crawford

• 22 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Everyone's situation diff and I been with Verizon for 5 years have e 75 unlimited now
Photo of Tom

Tom

• 13 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
VS2 is great when it works but it has been very unstable the past 2 months.  I don't know what changed but there are frequent unexplained outages.
Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 1279 Posts
  • 416 Reply Likes
Probably something that will be resolved shortly after an insurance settlement happens.
Photo of michael3245

michael3245

• 76 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
So did they over load the new bird
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 5133 Posts
  • 3175 Reply Likes
No. But they have had a lot of issues with it. To say the Viasat-2 roll out was smooth would be an overstatement.
Photo of Owen Lars

Owen Lars

• 12 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Honestly, the continuous daily outages are the worst part of it. I'm only just back online after one this AM that lasted about 20 mins, and other shorter one. If you're just occasionally checking your emails or looking things up online, probably not an issue, but if you work remotely, it can be very frustrating, particularly for the premium prices.
Photo of Tom

Tom

• 13 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
agree. we have a tech coming out tomorrow. i'm not optimistic but my wife insisted. we are both trying to use it for working remotely as well.
Photo of Tom

Tom

• 13 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Owen, where are you located? Your issues sound identical to mine.  I'm in the mountains southwest of Denver.
Photo of Owen Lars

Owen Lars

• 12 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
FWIW - I'm on VS2, 150 Plat plan. It's so-so. During the day, speeds can be as high as 110Mbit. That falls off very quickly as the day progresses. Evenings I get in the .5 - 1Mbit range generally. Sometimes streaming will work, but not without buffering. Speeds improve gradually as it gets later. We also see 1-2 outages per day - modem light turns red/purple and takes about 30 mins to get back online. Not worth the cost, it's already pretty hosed. Same situation before and after hitting the 150MB soft data cap.
(Edited)
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 5133 Posts
  • 3171 Reply Likes
Wow! For as much as you are paying, I wouldn't be happy.

I couldn't imagine congestion related to the satellite. Most likely it is happening at the gateway.
Photo of Owen Lars

Owen Lars

• 12 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Agreed, or it could be a hardware fault at the router or modem, either way, support is completely useless, and the hold times are painfully long.
Photo of Andy Schack

Andy Schack

• 854 Posts
  • 757 Reply Likes
Posts like this are NOT filling me with a lot of confidence. We sent out mailers to a Small Beam area about 80 miles away and NOW I don't really know what to tell potential customers. 
What a lot of people in these companies fail to understand is that when you run a business in a small town, your reputation is EVERYTHING....the last thing I need to do is tell folks one thing only for it to turn out to be false. 

Andy aka former Champion. 
Photo of Nathan Hart

Nathan Hart

• 389 Posts
  • 129 Reply Likes
Andy I get 5-10 on weekend evenings with gold 50. VS1 area is called beam 328. But the only issues I have is the router malfunction after a storm. Other then that everything is just fine. Never have any outages ever unless a storm passed over and a reboot solves that. My SNR is just under 10.
Photo of privatejordy

privatejordy

• 163 Posts
  • 58 Reply Likes
I have no issues except during storms. This is my speed right now, 3 PM CST, on VS1

Photo of Nathan Hart

Nathan Hart

• 389 Posts
  • 129 Reply Likes
How about Friday at 8pm?
Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 1279 Posts
  • 415 Reply Likes
Sounds like the title of a good thread. Name plan, beam (general area), and speed.
Photo of Ricky Dean

Ricky Dean

• 189 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
I am still wondering if I will ever see VS2..  or if it was just a dream......
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3498 Posts
  • 1311 Reply Likes
It's still rolling out but slowly. I would recommend the occasional check of account.viasat.com
Photo of Ricky Dean

Ricky Dean

• 189 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Thus why I feel like I'm Do, half a year later and Nothing.... nadda