Voice Mail set up

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
I'm having a problem setting up my voice mail. It'll ring 6 times, then basically nothing. I have an answering machine that came with the phone as well. But I'd like for my voicemail to be set up. HELP!!
Photo of Jen Fowler

Jen Fowler

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3077 Posts
  • 1292 Reply Likes
Maybe this will help. http://help.exede.net/articles/General/Managing-Your-Voicemail-Features-in-the-Customer-Features-Man...

I have an answering machine built in to my phone too but, prefer to use Exede voice mail so, I set Exede to answer before the answering machine picks up. (Exede set on 4 rings, machine on 6.)
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Jen,

As Bev has suggested, for self-help with your voicemail please visit the link she has provided. You can also send us an email to exedelistens@viasat.com and we can assist as well. Thank you

Exede Voice Care at 855-463-9333
Photo of Joyce Eik

Joyce Eik

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
So I clicked on the link and it said the site is down for maintenance. I just got Exede Voice and I need to know how to set up and access my voice mail.
Photo of Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 3845 Posts
  • 3902 Reply Likes
That link's two years old and probably not valid after the Viasat web site rebranding last fall. Probably just redirecting to the wrong page rather than a custom not found page. Try the following:

https://help.viasat.com/articles/General/Voice-General-Information-Customer-Feature-Management-Porta...
(Edited)
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 3406 Posts
  • 1956 Reply Likes
Must be the day for old threads to resurrect from the dead!
Photo of Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 3845 Posts
  • 3902 Reply Likes
Yeah, the HPSupport and Baba Support guy should be along any minute now to jump on this one and offer some form of indiscernible assistance.
(Edited)
Photo of Joyce Eik

Joyce Eik

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
VeteranSatUser:  well excuuuse me for being new to this thing! 
Photo of Joyce Eik

Joyce Eik

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Nice friendly "community" we have here...