Viasat Stole money from my account!!

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
Viasat Stole money from my account!! I was charged over 748.00 last night to my account and was told today that I will possibly get it back within 7-14 days. The representative "Jerry" said it was a problem with the app. He understood why I was upset, but could not refund my money. They stole 748.00! This is the SECOND TIME IT HAS HAPPENED! How is it impossible to reverse a transaction? I can't talk to a supervisor. They basically told me sorry for your luck. Oh, and don't cancel your service, because you won't get your credit. This company has so many things that don't seem on the up and up! I paid my bill... and you have access to my account and you took my money without my authorization! YOU STOLE MONEY! YOU ARE KEEPING IT AND HOLDING IT! HOW IS THIS RIGHT?
Photo of Abby Carman

Abby Carman

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • MAD

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 1021 Posts
  • 502 Reply Likes
Abby,

I see your email in our queue.  We will get to it as soon as possible, but my team is short-handed today, it's likely you'll get a response on Sunday at the soonest.  

You might try calling Customer Care at 855-463-9333 for a quicker response.
Photo of Abby Carman

Abby Carman

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Customer care like overseas... they say they understand but "Can't" help me

I read in comments that someone else had the same problem and they had their money refunded in 3-5 days. 
Photo of Will Seemore

Will Seemore

• 386 Posts
  • 125 Reply Likes
Is there a worse business than VIasat that isn't run by a criminal enterprise? They just seem to keep making excuses, excuses, excuses.
Photo of Abby Carman

Abby Carman

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you... I agree... I can't get a logical and reasonable reason why they won't refund my money. I am taking this to 7 on your side. Which is a local TV program that will help figure out what and why they are taking people's money and not returning it!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.