very unsatisfied with exede evolution!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

very unsatisfied with exede evolution!!! i have done everything tech support has advised me to do...when i ordered the service i was told facebook wasnt counted against you and it was even plastered all over the exede site..now that my u
Photo of Jena Dzikoski Hutto

Jena Dzikoski Hutto

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated and angry

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Michael Walters

Michael Walters

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Facebook and Yahoo are having known DNS issues with Exede.  It's being worked on. It has nothing to do with the Evolution plan or being restricted. 
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Jena Dzikoski Hutto,

I apologize if you were misinformed about the Evolution plan. The Exede Evolution plan offers unlimited access to webpages and email, everything else will be counted against the 5 GB data limit per month. If you would like to discuss other service plans we offer or transition your service package, please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com.

Thanks,ExedeCrystal
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
Looking at your Facebook page does not count. Playing a game on Facebook does count. Loading the YouTube home page does not count, playing a YouTube video does count. That is why I did not change to Evolution. You can look at websites but, you can't use the features on them w/o it eating your bandwidth.
Photo of Michael Walters

Michael Walters

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
But at least when you do use all of the 5GB at least regular HTML websites won't be slowed.  Like email.. paying bills...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.