VERY HAPPY

• Praise
  • Updated 3 years ago
I am fairly new with EXEDE, i just made my first payment today,well second month of service anyway. coming from HUHGESNET WAS THE BEST DECISION ,i do have the BIGGEST plan which does cost a pretty penny(202.45) but u get what u pay for.i stream alot off NETFLIX AND YOUTUBE AND PANDORA and with this extreme huge plan am able to do all of that with NO PROBLEM ALL DAY if i wanted. thanks EXEDE, and again, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
Photo of Jennifer Dawn D'Eliseo

Jennifer Dawn D'Eliseo

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for taking the time and letting us know you’re enjoying your services. It’s always a pleasure to hear our customers great experience’s with Exede. If you ever need anything, just send us an email and we will be there to help. Have a good day! :-) 
(Edited)
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1687 Posts
  • 1003 Reply Likes
I agree with Jennifer.

Exede has been a great service this past year.  I use my head and consider the impact downloads and streaming will have on my my data plan and use the Internet accordingly.  There have been times that I needed to purchase more data but through no fault of Exede.  I've seen them reach out to customers with problems trying to give every single customer a great Internet experience.  The email to exedelistens@viasat.com results in awesome action at Exede.  I can count on one hand the number of people that were still not satisfied after emailing Exede with a problem this past year and not need all 5 fingers to do so.  The email address says "Exede listens" and this is a great truth about this company.
(Edited)
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2260 Posts
  • 429 Reply Likes
Hi Craig,   Thank you so much  for your comments. We are so pleased to have you as a champion and a customer of ViaSat!