Customer service issues

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. No need for further response.

I disconnected my service with this company prematurely due to very poor customer service as well as poor Internet Service. It was well worth it as this Company doesn't seem to care.
On August 18th, 2014 I have tried 11 hours to get through to the customer service department per phone as I had no internet connection. It took me at least 20 attempts til someone answered the phone and when I stated that I had no internet connection the Representative told me that a Technician has to come to my place to check out the problem and the cost would be $95.00.
He said I had no IPS address and said it is my responsibility to pay for repairs as I have a leased equipment. He was trying to explain to me how it works when one leases equipment such as a washing machine and when someone puts in to much laundry.........?!?!? I had to stop him right there and decided to have my service disconnected.
They charge a monthly fee for internet service and can't provide a quality internet service not to mention customer service.
The public relations department doesn't respond to any e-mails about complaints either.
I would not recommend this service to anyone and I give you thumbs down big time.
There are "Wireless" Companies out there who provide unlimited internet usage without a contract for the same fee and professional customer service.
I found a Company, thank you LORD!

Photo of JK

JK

• 42 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tommy Fortune

Tommy Fortune

• 37 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
I have had exede / wild blue service for about 3 years now and they have the best customer service of ANY company I have ever delt with. I always get the speed and data I pay for and have never had a problem contacting customer support. They always take care of me better than any other company ever. Trust me I've been doing this way back before the internet was even around, I use to be a FIDO net SySOP way back when. I just happened to get a house in a rural area and they blow away any wireless provider.
(Edited)
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Tommy,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  We work hard to provide great customer service. We appreciate the positive feedback.
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
JK,

Sorry to hear you had trouble with your internet service.  We value our customers.  I wished we could have come together and resolved your issues before you decided to disconnect your services.
Photo of JK

JK

• 42 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
it was not the first time I had problems with your Company as there is always a problem with the GB's as well and very slow speed.
The best customer service is here in this forum from Exede reps, but you reps should not refer anybody to the technical Department as they are not of any help and disconnect you most of the times.
I do believe that you guys here in this forum work hard and do respond quickly but your phone service is ridiculous. Just wanted you to know.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.