Upgrading question

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I have haad Wildblue for almost 7 years. They asjed me to upgrade, but could not give me a definite answer if my rate would go up or not. Has anyone upgraded and did your rate go up? Did you have to sign another contract?
Photo of Joan Cassady

Joan Cassady

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of HMC1940

• 605 Posts
  • 253 Reply Likes
I had Wildblue for several years but started having congestion problem so switched to Exede. Needed new modem and dish. Also had to do new contract. But I have been very happy with Exede.
Photo of Jim

Jim, Champion

• 542 Posts
  • 278 Reply Likes
Your new rate will depend on the plan you choose. Plans available to you can be seen at www.exede.com when you enter your zip code  Zip+4 is best.
Photo of Justin

• 137 Posts
  • 42 Reply Likes
Be very careful, and make sure you read the fine print before you sign up for something different.  What is explained to you on the phone and sales call will likely be much different from reality.
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Joan, 

In regards to your monthly charge, if you choose to transition your services from Wildblue to Exede you will have a slightly larger bill because this will be an upgrade --this will depend on which package you select with Exede and you will also have to sign a new 24-month contract agreement. If you are interested in upgrading your current WildBlue service please give us a call at 866.945.3258. Thank you