unlimited bronze 12 plan myself very slow

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • (Edited)
unlimited bronze 12 plan myself sucks 2 am tll 10am am good 11pm till 1am dial up service basically 0.2 0.3 0.25 and sometimes 1.0 if am lucky shannon williams at 90 dollars a month disappointmented seriously too much for slow speeds yes i am on all day yes i stay in the country but am on all day cause am bored in county and handicapped no data caps yeah right and am on unlimited thats not capped too much money for dialup effect 7 -9 hours of slow speeds o n a satellite that i heard satellite internet was faster than brand broad i dont see it speed needs improvements for 90 dollars a month on dialup like speeds 6 to 7 hours monthly
Photo of Shannon Williams

Shannon Williams

• 48 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Larry Wolff

Larry Wolff

• 11 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
They lie, They won't be around long. Elon Musk is in the process of sending 1000's of satellites into orbit to blanket the earth with gigabit internet so the whole world will have high speed internet. He already started launching them. I would say within a year or two and these people (viasat) will go the way of AOL, Gone. So they have to hurry and steal all the money they can while the getting's good. A market summary shows their stocks dropping daily, today so far, down 3.09 dollars, (4.64%) with that being said, I expect their service to continue to get worse. Here's an idea, give people what they pay for and they will tell their friends and the company will grow exponentially, lie to them and watch them tell their friends and your stocks drop. Everything is a fast buck these days, get your money and run. No morals. 
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 1973 Posts
  • 1209 Reply Likes
LEO sat internet isn't going to cause GEO sat internet service to go anywhere.  Viasat and its direct competition will be doing just fine.  
Photo of James Paramore

James Paramore

• 171 Posts
  • 60 Reply Likes
Have you gone over your priority data? If so then you will be slowed, especially during prime time. You will need to adjust your data usage while still on priority to keep good speeds. I have the Bronze Unlimited 12 and it's been working fine for me. 
Photo of James Paramore

James Paramore

• 171 Posts
  • 60 Reply Likes
If you are that slow while still on priority, then I suggest you send an email to viasatlistens@viasat.com.
Photo of Shannon Williams

Shannon Williams

• 48 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
done phone chat 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 for 7-8 hours 1mb is average if i hit my limit waiting 9 10 hours at 90 dollars on a no cap plan is just wrong this is high speeds internet not dialup-  almost  100 dollars  for turtle speeds is false wrong and just wrong man and cricket 
Photo of Mark here

Mark here

• 88 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Unlimited Bronze 12 here too and NOT over my priority limit
Speed Test Result
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 1973 Posts
  • 1209 Reply Likes
Jeez.  The three 12Mbps unlimited plans are what I have showing for me.  I think I'll stick with what I have.  81Kbps?  Just unreal.  
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2180 Reply Likes
What speeds are you getting on Hughes GabeU?
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 1973 Posts
  • 1209 Reply Likes
I don't know if it's appropriate to post what I get on this Community, but I will since you asked.  I'll post my testmy results URL.  

https://testmy.net/quickstats/Gabe1972
Photo of Mark here

Mark here

• 88 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Yes, I would stay with what you have..... although when the partiers are sleeping off their hangovers I get....
Speed Test Result