unblocking a blocked phone number

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
I accidentally blocked a phone number now I need to unblock so they can call.
Photo of James Dillon

James Dillon

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 663 Posts
  • 624 Reply Likes
Try going into the call screening section for Viasat voice management, find the number and looks like you click on the x to delete it from the section list. See:

https://help.viasat.com/articles/Gene...
(Edited)
Photo of Sandra J Sanders

Sandra J Sanders

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
it seems tht my phone number from viasat is blocked as I do not recieve phone calls. *Removed phone number*
(Edited)
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2467 Posts
  • 1521 Reply Likes
Sandra, I wouldn't post your phone number in public.  Hopefully no one will reply directly to your post, as if they do it will lock it and you won't be able to edit or remove the post, though a rep will be able to.  
(Edited)
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 732 Posts
  • 323 Reply Likes
viasat doesnt handle phone service

Stop posting lies and BS, while I never had it when I had Viasat, home phone service through Viasat is available in my area. When are the mods going to kill this troll?
(Edited)
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 663 Posts
  • 624 Reply Likes
If you feel that strongly about it, report his account to GetSatisfaction... support@getsatisfaction.com they probably have bigger hammers to identify him. Regardless of who his ISP is, that ISP has terms and conditions regarding use and if in violation of them he risks losing his ISP. But simply ignoring him works. 
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2467 Posts
  • 1521 Reply Likes
I emailed ViaSat again, which I did the first time the person was pulling this nonsense.