Photo of James E Besser

James E Besser

• 77 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Betsy

• 18 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Well I have read, browser problems, cookie problems, ummm, my past with this company is, They don't know, so it's your fault in one way or another. Sorry.
Photo of James E Besser

James E Besser

• 77 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
My fault Iam a nice guy. lol , My apple iMac  new so talk too apple care on this in the morning So what does failed 500 my pc works fine
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hi James, 

That’s odd you would get this error, try to clear your browser's cache - If there's a problem with the cached version of the page you're viewing, it could be causing the 500 issue. You can also attempt to delete your browser's cookies. Some 500 Internal Server Error issues can be corrected by deleting the cookies associated with the problems you're getting the error on. After removing the cookies, restart the browser and try again. If this does not work please give us a call at 866.945.3258 so we can further look into this issue. 
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 3018 Posts
  • 2954 Reply Likes
HTTP error 500 is a generic error returned by the server when something goes wrong on the server not attributable to one of the more specific error codes. It should be read as "oops, something went terribly wrong!"

Details concerning the error are only available to server administrators and they're typically notified automatically when they occur -  due to the nature of some of the problems encountered, displaying the details to normal users runs a risk of compromising the server or its security.

All you can really do is report it and wait it out.