There can't be any service as bad as this one

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

My service was good until my two year commitment was complete. Now I go through data like crazy. I have had to buy extra data for the last several months. I have bought 4g over the last 3 days. There is no way that I have used it up.  I try and only upload and download between the hours of 12am and 5am like they told me to do.  Still using up data during free hours.  How does that happen?  They always blame it on something that I have done, never their fault.  It took 6 hours to post a 30 sec video last night!  How bad is Huges net?  Can't be this bad can it?  They are taking advantage of us because we live in rural areas.  I only have two options for internet. This one and Hughes Net.  Aggghhhhhhh   I was in Branson Missouri in April and disconnected everything in my house and still went through Data. They also kill us with cost because we don't have many options for internet service. I have friends that have Internet, TV, and Home phone that don't pay as much as we do for 25Gb of data and they have no limit. I just decent, reasonable service.  I don't mind paying a bit higher if the service was worthy. 
Photo of Barbara Sorrentino-Bayne

Barbara Sorrentino-Bayne

• 7 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of David Lisa Weaver

David Lisa Weaver

• 27 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi Mrs. Sorrentino-Bayne. If you find another service, please let me know. Me & the wife are SO done with Exede at this point. In the market for another provider. lol
(Edited)
Photo of Waterpixe70

Waterpixe70

• 65 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I feel your pain. I play Farmville 2 on Facebook and what should take me 30 minutes to do takes hours. The game never fully loads and I constantly have the spinning circle and the message Farmville 2 isn't responding. Flash is up to date and it does this on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Fire Fox. AT&T and DirecTV have merged so maybe there is hope for me as I am in a rural area but only had this or DSL for options and the DSL didn't have a port open. :(

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.