Unhappy with service

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Terrible service, excessive charges on my bank account, customer service is the worst.
In early May, when my internet stopped working, I contacted the company and was told there was a problem with my external equiptment. It took 6 days for them to send out the company's tech guys, and they arrived in the pouring down rain. They spent about five minutes working on the hardware and told me they would have to come back to adust my "signal" when the weather would permit. The service worked (very slowly) for a week, then stopped all together. When i called the company, they told me it would cost 95 dollars to send the tech people out again. Exasperated, i refused the charge and canceled my service, only to find the company has been withdrawing money from my bank account each month since, 75 dollars a month for 4 months of service that didnt work. Once again, when I called the company, and they blatantly refused to refund my money. This is the worst internet service I have ever had and this company should be reported to the BBB. Be advised- this 'service' is a waste of time and money.
Photo of Jamie Meade Ryan

Jamie Meade Ryan

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated, cheated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Jamie, 

I’m sorry for your recent experience with Exede and your billing issue. Please allow us to review your account and see how we how we can help. Please send us your account and contact info to exedelistens@viasat.com.  Thank you 
Photo of Elaine

• 46 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
I would like to know when the freedom plan is coming to my area.... I'm paying $160. a month for 30 GB. and the freedom plan i was told would be 160GB for $99. 
Photo of Matt F

Matt F, Viasat Official Rep

• 114 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes

Please reference the new conversation here: When is Freedom Plan coming to my area?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.