So is this how Exede does business. I was ready to praise Exede with a data cap limit problem last month that they helped to fix. Then I got ripped off this month. First of all, I know all about data management, so let's not go there. Updates occur in the free zone and media streaming is not allowed. Exede is telling me that I used 17.5 GB in 7 days. Somehow, using my service the exact same way for the next 9 days only used 7.5 GB. This has been my pace for over 5 years and all of sudden, I lose 17.5 GB in 7 days! And no, there are no new devices in my household to suck up my data. Appearances make it look like Exede is balancing the equation from last month to this month.