slow speed

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

Hello I was seeing if there was anything you can do about my slow speed. Im getting 319 Kbps download and 364 Kbps upload. That is over 90% slower then the 12mbps you show. Now i know that I wont get 12mpbs but you would think I get get faster then what I am getting.
Photo of Jeremy

Jeremy

• 8 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Jim

Jim

• 542 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Post the numbers you see on your modem status page found at 192.168.10.1. Also try going to www.wildblueworld.com/forum. That forum is much easier to navigate than this one and you will usually get more an better responses.
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Jeremy,
Oh no! That is very slow if you have not exceeded your data. Please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with the name and phone number associated with your account. I will be happy to take a look at your account to see what's going on with your speed of service.
Thanks, ExedeCrystal

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.