First of all Happy New Year to everyone. I just begrudgingly paid for another month of dial up high speed internet and I am very frustrated. I got on the forum three months ago venting about my speed not exceeding 2MBPS and Kimberly help me find out what was wrong and scheduled me an appointment really fast to get my internet fixed. The technician came out November 4 adjusted my satellite and told me my signal strength was back up to a 10 so my internet speed should increase; however, it did not increase at all still no more than 2mg. I waited two weeks to report the problem still existed because we had a several of weeks of overcast and rainy weather which could have affected speed. I spoke to Kimberly she told me to talk to someone in technical escalation to see if they can figure out what was wrong and they said that the original technician that came out did not fix the problem so they would send somebody out for free since the first technician did not correct problem. What makes me beyond frustrated now is that they original set me an appointment for December 20 and then called me to reschedule until the following week. They gave me the choices of Dec 22-24 and since I was already off I picked the 24th and waited for technician that never showed up or called to say he was not coming which is very unprofessional. The technician was suppose to be there no later than 12:00, so when it got to be almost 11:00 and I had not heard from him to tell me he was on the way I called customer service and they told me tat they would try to contact him to see what was going on; however, they was not able to reach him. The customer service person told me that he would leave his manager a message to call me within two hours to let me know what was going on, which also did not happen. I need some help here guys please if anyone has any suggestions please let me know because the only thing I can come up with is to stop paying for the horrible service I am getting until they come fix it, but they will only turn it off until I pay. I cannot cancel because I still am under contract for three more months so that is out, I just do not know what else to do.