silver 25 availability???

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Acknowledged
i am a current customer and have the liberty 50 plan. If i look for plans in my area as a new customer the silver 25 plan is offered but if i go to swap plans as a customer it is not! whats up with this is only new customers allowed to get this plan? would i have to cancel my service and resign up to get it or what?
Photo of james wilson

james wilson

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • fustrated and confused

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 3919 Posts
  • 4006 Reply Likes
As an existing customer, contact customer care to verify plan availability for your accout/service area at 855-463-9333.

There have been some reports that plans are not showing as being available online.

At the same time and before swqitching be aware that service on Viasat-2 will be launching soon (during February is the only detail that's been provided). You may want to defer switching until then since plans will be changing. While here, you mau want to peruse some of the posts here regarding the "unlimited" plans before switching - many of them are linked at the right of this posting in the sidebar.        
Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 1087 Posts
  • 353 Reply Likes
Good advice. Just wait. Plan options went downhill yesterday for my beam. Less data for more money. One week will probably yield much better results. If I saw the current plan offerings as a new customer, I’d choose Hughes Net. I’m not sure what ViaSat is doing or thinking.

IMHO it would be much better to post a notification that new plans were coming on x date and just suspend new accounts or transfers till then.
Photo of MichiganSteelheader

MichiganSteelheader

• 29 Posts
  • 18 Reply Likes
Lies, Lies, Lies... That's all Viasat can do.