signed on 3 days ago: FIRST DAY of new month and average speed down to 13-134 kb :<

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Download Speed to a crawl, have to wait for every page to open up slowly. Been like this since I signed on a couple of hours ago. Thank you Viasat. You are the best. (Obviously meant sarcastically) What's the best/cheapest way to bail out of Viasat? Just paid my monthly bill, so I am in it for a month. I really do not want to spend the rest of the day on a phone talking to their support line. Been there, done that soooo many times with other companies. Unlimited Bronze plan. Monitoring the speed with a Bandwidth app on desktop.
Photo of cinderhill

cinderhill

• 24 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)

Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver), Champion

• 931 Posts
  • 505 Reply Likes
all imma gonna say is this... at least you have some sort of internet... and are able to get online onto the forums and contact us onto here... either that or you can just go without internet and stuff... just my opnion... my question is... how on earth are you able to get onto the forums??? 

plus... its summer break also... so all the little kiddies will be using the internet which will cause for network congestion and so on... also... its going to be memorial day on monday... (i think) plus... there will be LOADS of people online watching movies and so on... or playing video games online (like me) so yeah... memorial day WILL BE A LONG DAY!!! @>@ IMMA ALREADY PREPARED!!! :D imma gots my nintendo switch charging and stuff :3 and my aukey 30,000 mah battery bank charging already :3 and stuff :3

plus... during peek hours from 5pm to 2am (or was it 3am) is when itll get REALLY slow... well for me... its just been fine onto my end :3 but... somewhat slow a wee bit but not too much... so i just watch my animes ive downloaded and just watch them onto my xbox one and just enjoy my anime while drinking my soda and smoking a ciggy :3

soooo despite all of what i said... could be related to this... BUT!!! like i said... you can either be with the slow speeds and trying to help us figure out what your problem is... OR you can just go without internet...  (not trying to be rude or nothing... BUT!!! just stating facts though :3  )
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2183 Reply Likes
You need to get a switchboard to help with all those calls coming in.  You really do think you are that important.  Not surprised by that.  Please don't send everyone you know away from Viasat.  They will have to shut down their satellite and then what will all of us do?  Use your amazing powers for the good of humanity.  End poverty, hunger, create world peace, but please leave Viasat alone, we beg you o' powerful one! 
Photo of cinderhill

cinderhill

• 24 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
enough groveling at my feet, I allow you to get up again. let me enlighten your ignorance and free you of your delusion. I have about 200 neighbors and we all get together once a month to exchange the latest solar/internet technologies etc. We are a community of people in a very remote extended stretch of land, who rely on each other's advice. I understand, that your limited brain capability cannot fathom this, so I leave it at that.
Photo of MEM

MEM

• 121 Posts
  • 42 Reply Likes
Jim16 "CHAMPION"
Another one of your unnecessary posts trying to pick a fight. 
This time with cinderhill.
I wonder how obnoxious you would be if you were not anonymous?
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2453 Posts
  • 2183 Reply Likes
Yep, I was right. You really do think you are important.
(Edited)
Photo of MEM

MEM

• 121 Posts
  • 42 Reply Likes
Jim16"CHAMPION"
Can you please just shut up?
You continue to sabotage the intent of this forum.
Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 992 Posts
  • 492 Reply Likes
This thread has devolved into arguments and personal attacks.  Locking it.  

Keep it civil people!  

cinderhill, I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with our service.  If you haven't yet, please contact us at ViasatListens@viasat.com.  We (Brad, Diana and I) are located at the corporate headquarters in Denver, and have much more access and permissions that any agent you'd speak to via phone.  Contact us, let us work with you to solve the issues you're encountering.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.