Service is the worst with viasat

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Acknowledged
5 days of new service and it's the worst internet I've ever had! How is it unlimited? I get better service with prepaid cell hotspot.
Photo of Regina

Regina

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • angry and cheated

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Voyager

Voyager

• 451 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
I can’t imagine anyone with other options available would sign a two-year contract for satellite.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Where are you located? What made you decide Viasat? Sales person? Commercial? Marketing ad?
Photo of Gary

Gary

• 152 Posts
  • 91 Reply Likes
Viasat is a joke that is not funny. I've been a customer since WildBlue, Exede and now Viasat and it just gets worse. My wife needed to do some work from home and brought the work laptop home. Unbeknown to us the work laptop immediately started doing auto updates for the MS operating system. Then I get the dreaded notice, "You have used 100% of your data and are now throttled".
I will be switching but these satellite providers are well aware we are a captive audience with not many options and they just don't care. "Unlimited" means plenty of data at very limited slow speeds.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Keep a constant ear to the ground for cell wireless or fixed wireless coming to your area.
Photo of Gary

Gary

• 152 Posts
  • 91 Reply Likes
I have about as much chance of ever having cellular signal as I do in having wired cable. All of my communications alternatives come from out of this world and way above or I would still be on a horse in the 19th century. No one with the tiniest of brains would be on satellite internet if they had any other option. Zero cell signal, No cable and not the slightest chance I will ever see them. Phone lines do provide a totally unreliable Dial Up internet and I might as well try to dial in an AM radio signal instead. My nearest neighbor is 4 miles away and there is no company clambering to string a cable or erect a cell tower but if I call ET I can participate with the outside world.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
The cell hotspots do have stronger antennas than cell phones. I can get a usable signal on the hotspot sitting in the same spot where my phone drops calls and has a 0 bar signal. Horse in the 19th century, and I thought where I lived was backward. At least we are in the 1980's.
(Edited)
Photo of Gary

Gary

• 152 Posts
  • 91 Reply Likes
When my Iphone says "No Signal" I don't care what your "Hot Spot" says, mine is as cold as ice! Hmmm, 1980, I had a Motorola bag type flip phone and could actually make a call from my car right out in my driveway but I can't do that now with any cell phone on any providers service.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Maybe early 1990's, but I don't think 1980.

Those older Motorola bag phones operated off analog and operated at a lot stronger megahertz.  That is why you could get a signal with them.  Much longer range.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
My 1980's comment was based mostly on how the businesses are in my area. A lot of them don't have websites and still have yellow page ads. My bank requires a separate ATM card for each account I have. There are places with gas pumps that don't accept debit or credit cards, you have to go in and pay the cashier. The electric company is probably more like the 50's, before I was born. Power outages & voltage drops occur more here in a week than in a year any other place I have lived & I moved around a lot till I hit 35.
Photo of johnny c

johnny c

• 373 Posts
  • 159 Reply Likes
Verizon gave me a 4G Samsung network extender.

Before I had the extender I had 1 bar in the basement, but generally 2 bars around the house. With the extended 3 bars in the basement and mostly 4 bars everywhere else.

They say you need 10 Mbps iso speed to support this , however I generally had less than 2 and only had to reboot the extender 2 times in 18 months, or call Verizon they send a signal and it is back in service.

Even to day I have it plugged into my FIOS modem.

If they give it to you (your cell carrier) it’s worth a try.

These extenders are plugged into to your isp’s modem.
Photo of Gary

Gary

• 152 Posts
  • 91 Reply Likes
Verizon sold me the extender gadgetry and I went through the entire process of installing it and even had the service tech out to get it working. His exact words were, "This is a signal booster but it must have at least some signal before it can possibly boost it, you have no signal here at all!"
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
I understand your frustration Gary. I remember in a different state when I was a kid in the early 70's listening to a ball game on a $5 Radio Shack AM transistor radio at night broadcast from a station 150 miles away, the sound was clear as day.                                                                                                                                  

Now in my area some of the AM stations that carry sports only have a range of 20 miles, the best ones maybe 45. That is during the day, at night you hear nothing but static. This area is pretty flat.

Some states have decent infrastructure even for people out in the sticks, others don't.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
I understand your frustration Gary. I remember in a different state when I was a kid in the early 70's listening to a ball game on a $5 Radio Shack AM transistor radio at night broadcast from a station 150 miles away, the sound was clear as day.                                                                                                                                  

Now in my area some of the AM stations that carry sports only have a range of 20 miles, the best ones maybe 45. That is during the day, at night you hear nothing but static. This area is pretty flat.

Some states have decent infrastructure even for people out in the sticks, others don't.
Photo of Gary

Gary

• 152 Posts
  • 91 Reply Likes
I do get somewhat reliable electricity and a real crappy landline phone here. Everything else, TV, Internet and XM comes from out of this world and with separate bills for all of them.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
My electric service stinks, a lot of what I call blips where it doesn't drop all the way out but the voltage drops cause amperage spikes which are hard on electronics. A microwave oven will last 2 years, computer monitor a year, a CPU 2 years. I frequently replace light bulbs. An electric clothes dryer that was bought here new blows something every year or so. I have electronic items needed for work in a home shop and have soldered fuse holders in them for extra protection and ease of repair.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
As for your crappy landline service does it drop out or just issues with static? Back in the day when I had multiple land lines for phone, fax, dial up, etc. I found the biggest enemy of them were moisture and corroded connections.
Photo of Gary

Gary

• 152 Posts
  • 91 Reply Likes
I am the last customer on the tail end of the telephone companies line and the copper lines are well over 40 years old and 8 miles from the switch. Dial up was impossible and always dropping out because of line static. Electricity is relatively the same but we lose power regularly with trees falling and taking out the lines. 
I will make a recommendation for your electronics such as TV, stereo and all computer type stuff. Buy a few of the APC battery backup units, just the small ones. During brownouts and total blackouts these will give you about 15 minutes to properly shut such devices off plus they are also excellent surge protectors. I think Sam's club has the little ones, Back-Ups CS 350, for around $30 each. When my pole power drops my computer, TV and sat box or my stereo stay on for a while running on battery power but usually just long enough to properly shut them down.
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

• 451 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
@homeskillet You may need to install a whole house surge suppressor in your entrance panel. I have pretty good power supply, but installed mine for some lightning protection since I live on top of a mountain.
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 124 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
another whinner.   If cell is better why don you use it....makes no sense.

Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
I have cell. I thought you weren't supposed to call people names.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
I have wireless and use it. Much, better speed than what Viasat was providing me earlier this year.

And yes, back to insults and name calling :).
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 124 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
I get 30 down, 3 up.....measured just now.   Works as well or better then cable for the same service.
Photo of bubs

bubs

• 61 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
Good for you.  You want a pat on the back for living in an area that has good service?  Not everyone does you know.  That's stating a fact.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Nobody gives a rip about you rubbing everyone's nose in your supposed 30 Mbps speed, which of course you haven't posted any proof of.
Photo of Gary

Gary

• 152 Posts
  • 91 Reply Likes
People tell me all the time I should move. Just 3 miles up the road at the top of the mountain they get 5 bars of Verizon cell signal and have hardwired cable TV, internet and phone services.
Gee Wiz, I have a crisp mountain stream on the west side by my house and if I walk out my back yard or front yard I can walk for almost 5 miles through dense woods before I hit another road. I have only one neighbor on the east side who can see my house from theirs but they spend a grand total of around 3 weeks per year in this, their third home, and they are a treat and pleasure to visit with when here.
NOPE, I am staying right here and wish Viasat and other companies would live up to the hype they profess when they sell their wares. I am happy for others who do get reliable service from whatever system they have at their disposal but where I am neither Viasat or Hughes are considered reliable HS internet.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
You can say a lot of things about Viasat. To say it works as well or better than cable? Alrighty then.
Photo of Dances with Woofs

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
Whinner, whinner, chicken dhinner!
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Some people just can't handle the truth!
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

• 451 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
@Robin If you don’t post a screen shot of a speed test, then it didn’t happen.
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 124 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
just checked again, 39 down, 2 up
(Edited)
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

• 451 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
I see no indication who the ISP is. This could be from any ISP. Need to know it really is Viasat. The latency is certainly not for satellite service.
(Edited)
Photo of Admiral Korbohuta

Admiral Korbohuta

• 91 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
65ms latency? Definitely not satellite.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Yep.  That latency proves there is something wrong with the test. 

But then, what do we know.  I only had satellite internet for 20+ years. 
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

• 451 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
And we’re just whiners. LOL.
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2165 Posts
  • 1330 Reply Likes
That Google test is often wrong when it comes to latency.  Does the same for me.   My latency should be at least ~600ms.  

Regardless, it's no excuse for the continual snide comments regarding those having speed issues.  
(Edited)
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
As always you are correct Gabe.  The Google test is often wrong when it comes to latency.  Since it is wrong on latency, I don't trust it as a good measurement for satellite internet.

But yes, the continual snide comments and rudeness doesn't play long on this forum.  Want to be a Viasat fan boy?  Have at it.  But the truth is a number of subs have issues with it.  Would also be interesting to see speed results after say 100GB in the month is used. 

Good to see you are getting as good as speed as what some do with Viasat though!
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2165 Posts
  • 1330 Reply Likes
Eh, I'm not always correct, but I'm not gonna stop you from thinking otherwise.  LOL.  :)

If I'm not mistaken, the problem with the Google test is that it measures the latency only to the gateway/ground station, though that's only a guess.  It's usually pretty accurate for me, otherwise, but I still use testmy for my regular testing.  I like that I can choose the same file size every time.  

I consider myself lucky with the speeds I've gotten over the last few years, but I've never taken it for granted,  as I know the bottom could drop out at any time. 
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Testmy.net has been the gold standard to test satellite internet.  I have used it at least since 2006.  Viasat talks about speedtest.net but I have never liked it.
Photo of Billy Mcclanahan

Billy Mcclanahan

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
yes its really bad service, lied about unlimited too. i can only get satellite internet is whats sad.
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 124 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
the Torrent is 3MiBs
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
That can't be an accurate speed test of satellite showing latency at 65 ms, anyone with any knowledge of satellite internet would know that. Strange that someone who knows nothing about the service would be so condescending toward those that do. Kind of like a person with an I.Q. of 85 calling Mensa members stupid. Posting those speed test results show the lack of knowledge of the poster. I would love to be a nasty as Robin but I know I cannot since I am not a Viasat fan and would get booted.
(Edited)

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
It's not...

Google partners with Measurement Lab (M-Lab) to run that speed test. From the M-Lab FAQS:

Speeds for me are historically accurate and consistent with other tests for Viasat but latency is wrong due to the methodology they use.

In short, use testmy.

(Edited)
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Interesting they even have a blurb about satellite internet and why the test can be inaccurate.

Testmy.net. Often imitated. Never duplicated.
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

• 451 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
In short, use Ookla.

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
In long, look at the speed tests methodology if published to determine what it actually measures and how. All are different and testmy allows specifying upload/download sizes that  are more appropriate for satellite.

In short, quit obsessing over speed tests and start posting speed tests taken before you run out of priority data in 2 days.

Robin should similarly post speed tests after he runs out of priority data.

And everyone should post what plan they're on and their priority data status at the time of the test. Even what satellite/beam you're on is relevant. Context matters.
(Edited)
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Very much so.

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
A sample of my recent tests - click to enlarge  (Liberty 12GB with Free Zone, 12 Mbps plan, all with priority data remaining, Viasat-1, Beam 329). I also prefer testmy's TIP (test in progress) measurements - wildly fluctuating one's are a good indication of congestion. Manual test of 13 MB has been the recommendation her for a 12 Mbps plan - 25MB probably more suitable for 25 Mbps plan). Without a manual size, testmy will automatically retest with successively larger sizes until the test takes a minimum  of 7 seconds - selecting manual of 13 MB is primarily so data isn't wasted with automatic retries.   

(Edited)
Photo of Gary

Gary

• 152 Posts
  • 91 Reply Likes
What time is the LNFZ for me here in NY?
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Dances, I had the same plan and beam and rarely sniffed 1/10 of your speeds. I guess all beams have sweet spots and I was in the opposite of one.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Dances, I had the same plan and beam and rarely sniffed 1/10 of your speeds. I guess all beams have sweet spots and I was in the opposite of one.

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
Mine used to be worse prior to the policy changes to Freedom and pre-February 2013 Unlimited - they've gotten much better since then whether that's due entirely to the policy changes or attrition, who knows? Maybe a combination of both and appears in my area new customers are being loaded onto Viasat-2. 

I'm not a big fan of comparing speed tests or stick measuring contests in general - mine are really only relevant to me and the things I can control; I know nothing of your environment, install quality, devices, router, browsers, yada, yada, yada.     
(Edited)
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
I never worried about speed tests until the system dragged so slow I was having issues. Then during primetime night after night I would get 300kbps (or worse).

The other would be streaming. If you buffering trying to stream it was a real pain. I think latency plays a role in that too. You dont realize how bad the latency is until you say work off a cable connection. I know smoke and mirrors are used to minimize the impact of latency, but physics demands it. Will be interesting to see what latency LEO internet delivers.

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
So you knew it was slow without having to run a speed test to confirm it ;) 

For the most part I simply rely on:

ping google.com -n 30

which quickly gives me latency, a feel for jitter and more importantly packet loss percentage. A high percentage packet loss is a pretty good indicator of congestion. tracert provides some added info and further confirmation and no real need for me to waste data on a speed test. Put the keyboard down and come back later... I'm more interested in why it's slow, than the fact it is. 

I'm betting many don't even run a speed test until their spidey sense tells them it's slow ;)
(Edited)
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
I dumped Viasat last year. I pretty much live in the intersection of Caroline, Hanover and Spotslyvania County in Central Va. If you lived around me I would attribute your improved service to attrition. Cable which will never reach me in my lifetime has stretched further off the beaten path around here recently and cell wireless internet from ATT & Verizon has stretched out. I find no one around here that has had a good satellite experience and people have been fleeing Viasat & Hughesnet in droves.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
But do you need cable when you can get Viasat?

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
I know - you and I have had this conversation numerous times under different identities.

A year ago I might have agreed with your assessment but now your assessing things from how they were then, not how they are now.

The parameters changed dramatically in January of his year with the revised network management policy. The highlighted portion below was newly added and identifies one of the more important changes:

While it's entirely possible that prior to that change "channels" within a beam were arbitrarily assigned geographically, that approach would yield serious inequities when it comes to "high-data threshold plans". In fact most of the speed complaints around here as I recall, started shortly after the misguided introduction of both Freedom plans and original Unlimited Plans on Viasat-1. Those high-data usage thresholds saturated the "channels" leading to slowdowns for all.

This change at first glance appears to have been aimed at a more equitable distribution of shared bandwidth on anticipated usage & based on plan. Other changes in the policy appear aimed at ensuring heavier users don't monopolize overall bandwidth available on a spot beam and more stringent enforcement. Taken together all of the changes created the perfect storm. 

As far as attrition goes, I see no real evidence of fleeing in droves other than anecdotes. Looking at the quarterly conference calls, it appears residential subscriber levels are stagnant (maybe slightly up) - so new subscribers would appear to be coming on as quickly as old subscribers depart. Although now those subscriber are spread over Viasat-1 and Viasat-2. For example, one of my neighbors recently switched to Viasat-2 Unlimited after getting burned Freedom plan policy changes yielded an unusable experience. He's back to it being usable for the same price (Bronze 12).

A better question would be why anybody would not flee satellite internet if cable, fiber or even decent cellular were available. Even if incurring an ETF, it should be a no brainer.       

(Edited)
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2165 Posts
  • 1330 Reply Likes
Homeskillet is another person who had a prior identity?

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
I'm not me by choice and I really can't speak for him ;)
(Edited)
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Subscriber growth has been stagnant for while. That begs the question what are people giving up to get Viasat? Hughesnet? Wireless? DSL? Cable?
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
I may have had a prior identity and I may have been vaporized quickly as I had a Viasat fan calling me names & when I returned the favor I got tossed and they stayed. But who am I? Any guesses?

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
Will and Al?
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Nope, Redskin 44. I made like a dozen posts and got booted.
(Edited)

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
They were booted for the same reason
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
I live in a crap hole for satellite internet, pretty sure plenty of my neighbors are all over the internet ripping Viasat & Hughesnet. Problem is Viasat is bombing the local broadcast TV with ads, selling a service that doesn't work here.
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2165 Posts
  • 1330 Reply Likes
Ah, okay.  I misinterpreted Dances' post.  I thought you had prior conversations with each other, but both under prior identities.  

"you and I have had this conversation numerous times under different identities."

I think I need a brew.  LOL.  

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
Say hello to Al for me - he's down there in Beaverdam supposedly with the same complaints.
(Edited)
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2165 Posts
  • 1330 Reply Likes
I just noticed that fm77 is gone, too.  
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Fmj? I am friends with him and know him personally. I also know Andy, Bev, and others that went to the land of misfit posters.

VetSatUser was another one, but he moved on from satellite internet, at least for the time being. Maybe there will one day be LEOSatUser!
(Edited)
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2165 Posts
  • 1330 Reply Likes
Yeah, good ole VetSatUser.  I wonder what he's up to.  ;)

I liked Andy.  Wish he was still here.  Did Bev get another ISP?  
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 279 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Say hello to Al for me - he's down there in Beaverdam supposedly with the same complaints.

Beaverdam is like 10 miles south of me. The town has dried up, local doctor lost his license, the pharmacy closed, the only restaurant there closed, and an antique shop recently shuttered. I used the pharmacy for years before they closed and they had cable TV in the waiting area and internet. Maybe that cable was only in town, if you call that place a town.
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

• 451 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
@ExSat. I gave up very poor Frontier DSL. I was 17,920 feet from the hut and I believe that 18,000 is as far as they will run DSL. So, I went from terrible to basically terrible. Actually, I probably would say Viasat is slightly better than DSL overall, but much worse during the evenings. However, satellite is much faster at certain times of the day as DSL never got above 3 MB. However, Viasat is about twice as expensive and is more affected by weather so from an overall value perspective it is probably about the same as my former DSL searvice.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
That Vetsatuser was a real shill. Glad he gone!

Still not sure what happened to Bev. I know FMJ had about enough. Another Freedom user put in jail.

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
Not sure why he's gone...

A veteran is simply a person of long experience usually in some occupation or skill - presumably that experience didn't up and vanish when switching ;)

If he meant veteran as in the context of military service, he still is one.
(Edited)

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
He always looked like a Homer from where I sit...
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2165 Posts
  • 1330 Reply Likes
He always looked like a Homer from where I sit...
Heh heh heh.  
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Hmmmmmm. Beer.
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 124 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
40 down, 3 up this morning.   Its cloudy.  Excellent service!

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
Chance of meatballs later... resulting in meatball fade.
(Edited)
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2165 Posts
  • 1330 Reply Likes
Whinner, whinner, meatball dinner!  :)  

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
mheatball, dhinner...

fixed it for you ;)
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3163 Posts
  • 2034 Reply Likes
I got up at 8:00  this morning. My speed is improving after that great cup of coffee.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Is it cloudy with a chance of meatballs where you live?
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3163 Posts
  • 2034 Reply Likes
Nope, beautiful blur skies, but now I have a craving for some delicious meatballs.
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1440 Posts
  • 850 Reply Likes
Would you like spaghetti with the meatballs and blur skies?
(Edited)
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 124 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
40 down, 3 up this morning.  Exceptional service, couldn't be happier:)