Service interruption

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
Yesterday i paid my bill off and today you shut off my internet. I have school work due and had this day to do it and you let me down. Then i called customer service and the lady was very rude and couldn't help. I want composition or just lose me as a customer all together, you guys have been nothing but trouble
Photo of Ronald Frazier

Ronald Frazier

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3073 Posts
  • 1290 Reply Likes
Please email exedelistens@viasat.com or, call 855-463-9333 Monday Morning. Part of their system is down right now and, the reps have limited access to account information. That may also be the reason your service was interrupted. According to Kelly, Brian and, Mark in support, they should be back up by 9:00 AM Eastern time Monday so, will be able to make it right then.
(Edited)
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3121 Posts
  • 1100 Reply Likes
Hi Ronald. 

Hopefully your service is up and running if not please call 855-463-9333 (open 24/7 and is the fastest way to get service immediately) or you can email us at exedelistens@viasat.com (weekend skeleton crew now so if you need something fixed ASAP I'd recommend the number over the email as it could take up to 24 hours to answer an email.)