Service Down

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Acknowledged
My Wildblue service has been down for at least the past 3 weeks. I have done all the usual troubleshooting (direct cable from modem to laptop, modem reset, checked for dish obstructions, etc) to no avail. I am sending this message through my cellular data plan, which I prefer not to use due to the cost, but at present it's my only option. How do I get service to reestablish connectivity?
Photo of John Salley

John Salley

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Knight Rider

Knight Rider

• 957 Posts
  • 533 Reply Likes
Your best option is to send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com and see if they can help. If you are still on wildblue internet service and not the new Exede service they will have to see if they can find a dealer in your area that still services wildblue service. Include your account number and or the phone number attached to your account
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2154 Posts
  • 383 Reply Likes
Hi John,  Pleas send your account and contact information to exedelistes@viasat.com. We will need to do some additional troubleshooting to establish what the issue is. Thanks
Photo of radbus

radbus

• 28 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
What operating system are you using? If you are using Windows 10, get rid of it. That was my problem too. It kept knocking my wifi out. As soon as I went back to Windows 8.1, everything was fine. Hope this helps... ^_^
Photo of Lake Country Satellite

Lake Country Satellite, Champion

• 140 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes
You can always call your LOCAL EXEDE DEALER (if) you purchased through them. If not call customer care 866-945-3258. It is always a good idea to purchase through a LOCAL dealer, most good reputable dealers provide their own technical support and are just a local phone call away.

Lake Country Satellite is an Elite Dealer for Exede High Speed Internet and provides all of our customers with 24/7 technical support.