Slow speed

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: unnecessary conversation

Second time here in a year (IIRR) about the speed being so slow. 207Kbps is friggin' slow! What was weird, two or maybe three days ago, for about two hours, I had the speed I was used to having when I first signed on two years ago, then it suddenly went away again and back to the normal slowness. I didn't sign a contract for an exhorbitant amount of money to have such slow speeds. This really needs to get fixed because it's getting to the point I'm almost willing to break my contract to get something else. No, it's not any of my hardware as I keep up a constant (weekly) check testing it.

I've rarely complained about Exede, and have even defended it quite a few times in forums, but this loooooooong time of such slow speeds is wearing too thin.
Photo of yochanon

yochanon

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated and angry

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Brian Shackelford

Brian Shackelford

• 848 Posts
  • 244 Reply Likes
Welcome to the slow train. Many of use continue to see these same speeds. You are not alone.
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Yochanon, we definitely understand your concerns. We would hate to see you go because of this. Please allow us to look into this issue for you concerning your speeds. Feel free to send your account and contact info to exedelistens@viasat.com. Thank you 
Photo of postman

postman

• 39 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Slow speed aint always better than NO SPEED! Good Luck yochanon
(now I am mad because my post was deleted, wanna try for deleting my sevice?)
You dont want to make me angry...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.