Service trouble

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)

your service sucks big time. nothing but problems and the worst service I have ever had. when we got hooked up the service guy didn't know what he was doing. he didn't hook it up right. by the time we could get thru to exceed we had lost over 2 weeks of service. and my son was the one who figured it out for your so called tech people and fixed it. and never let them go into your computer and so called clean it. my husband did and after losing and paying for 2 months of service we could not use and 250 dollars later to a computer place to straighten out the mess your techs made of my computer we are still getting sucky service and no compensation for the money we were out to fix our computer. and when you pay 70 a month for service you expect to get a whole month not be cut back to barely getting any service after 2 days because we are over our usage. now how can that be possible. we are looking into a new service and you can forget about getting paid for the contract. and better business bureau has been told. again YOUR SERVICE SUCKS.

Photo of Ruth Magouirk

Ruth Magouirk

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 2703 Posts
  • 858 Reply Likes
Hello Ruth,

I'm sorry you're not happy with our service. This is a very public forum and not a live conversation with us. I'd like to look at this for you. Could you email us your information at We can address your concerns individually and see if there's a better solution available for you in terms of our plans.