Liberty question

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
question.so if i up grade from 15 g to libertys 18 g,do i still get nights free from 12 am to 5 am
Photo of David Fuelling

David Fuelling

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Cindy Hickerson

Cindy Hickerson

• 8 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
No you do not
Photo of David Fuelling

David Fuelling

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
right know im paying $95.00 a month. If I go to liberty 18 I pay $99.00 right no more taxes right?
Photo of Michael Bogle

Michael Bogle

• 8 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
No, I changed to essential 10 my free zone is 3-8 am. You will lose . They told me the liberty plans didn't have free zones
Photo of John Blount

John Blount

• 63 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
No, but you do get faster speeds when you are out of your priority data allotment. I have the Liberty 18 plan and I consistently get 4-10 Mbs download speeds while on Liberty pass. This may not be the same for you, but you should get over 1Mbs download on the Liberty pass.
Photo of David Fuelling

David Fuelling

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
right know im paying $95.00 a month. If I go to liberty 18 I pay $99.00 right no more taxes right?
Photo of JEP

JEP

• 987 Posts
  • 718 Reply Likes

Taxes vary by locality/state.  Usually taxes are only collected once per year by Exede.  I don't know what your situation might be.  I pay once per year in VA for Exede, but pay several dollars per month to DirecTV.

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello David, with the new Liberty Plans, we no longer offer a Free Zone during the late night or early morning hours.  The Liberty Pass also works in the overnight hours.

If you go over your Priority Data limit, the Liberty Pass kicks in to give you 1 to 5 Mbps download speeds. The speed and experience you get has to do with the time of day, the network traffic in your area and the type of activity you’re doing online

Customers always have the option to buy more Priority Data when they need it

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.