Like to know what exactly is the process for custom support and triage for issues , I see a lot of things posted here for support and no resolutions weeks later , my question is around several factors
- Is the a number to call that's manned 24x7?
- If so how long to answer ?
- Does your call generate a ticket that's classifed low , medium, high?
- Is there a SLA on resolving issues ?
- Does the Easy care get you any faster resolution ?
- Is it the same with viasat/exede , can one look at a set of utilities to see if its sending /recieving correctly and performing like its supposed to
- In my case I ping the router, the edge router , the dns to pinpoint where its down at , can the same be done with viasat , I know there's no cables but there is what they call a gateway ?
- if its an equipment problem how long to resolution ? I'm thinking i they are renting the equipment they will replace it
- Service calls , if it determined its needed , how long to happen