Problem with Internet speed since March 10, 2017

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Acknowledged
I've currently called customer care 22 times since Monday, March 10th. I was told a beam was down. I currently have an "open" ticket being worked on. Something has clearly happened within the network or equipment due to the large number of complaints. I am paying for 150 gb of data a month of speeds up to 25mg. I am not even getting 1mgps. I have kept my part of the contact! I pay my bill every month without question! My husband is in the military & is also a teacher. I have a child that need's the Internet to complete school assignments & I work from home. It's nearly impossible to get anthing done online with speed less than .50mgps. We are having to rely on our cell data to do basic things. We chose exede from another competitor because of speed alone! However it doesn't look like exede can come through on their part of the deal
Photo of Courtney Johnson

Courtney Johnson

• 13 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
  • angry & frustrated

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hi Courtney, I'm sorry for the service you've experienced thus far, I certainly understand the necessity of your work and school. Please allow us to take a look and see what the problem could be. Please send us your account and contact info to exedelistens@viasat.com   

Courtney Johnson

• 13 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I have sent am email addressing my concerns. I am very disappointed in the manner my account has been felt with. I SHOULD not have to make so many attempts to resolve this issue!
Photo of Albert Dean

Albert Dean

• 11 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Having the exact same problem for about a week or so. Very frustrated because I had gotten the Freedom plan and for the first 2 weeks it was great, but speeds really bottom out at night the past week or so, so no streaming Netflix or anything like that. Hope they figure out what is going on and get it fixed.

Courtney Johnson

• 13 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I ended up getting better speeds yesterday & this am but as of 5pm today I'm back to less than 1mgps.
Photo of Tim Spake

Tim Spake

• 334 Posts
  • 143 Reply Likes
I have same story. Pay for the extra speed and get crap for download speed. Last tests on download speed were .04, .29, 1.26 & 1.49. So bad it's laughable