PRAISE

• Praise
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

AWESOME SERVICE -----
i just got off the phone with June a rep with exede employee #94676, what an awsome customer service rep. She was professional, kind, understanding, and informative. She explained the service to me and I finally understand how the data usage is used. THANK YOU EXEDE FOR HAVING A EMPLOYEE LIKE JUNE TO HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND THE SERVICE.  I will tell everyone I know about the service you provide and I will plan on staying apart of the exede family as long as I use internet.  Thank you - Sheila Victor
Photo of Sheila

Sheila

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of ExedeEmerald

ExedeEmerald

• 204 Posts
  • 44 Reply Likes
Hi Sheila, I am glad that you had a great customer experience with us thanks to June!! I am glad she was able to go over everything and explain the service to you! I am glad you are happy with the service you are receiving and if you ever need anything please feel free to let us know! =)  
Photo of Daniel Bonnell

Daniel Bonnell

• 39 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes

I so agree! I love seeing good things said about anything. Most the time people seem to just find the bad things and make a big deal out of it. I cant say I haven't reported problems on different items, a lot of time that helps others in deciding on what to choose. But I also give praise when I get great service. I do the same if I am talking to a CSR, after a call if I am happy with my service I ask for a supervisor. Some times its the only way that a good CSR gets noticed. I been on the bottom of my job and I know how it made me feel when a customer gave me comments, really good or bad. If bad, I found out how to change. I just hope the CSM give the CSR notice of the comment. Where I was working, they did not, but I did. The company could careless or some of the CSM's. Of course if it was a bad comment, for sure that was noted. I had good people on my team and people wanted to be on my team. When the company see that you went beyond your normal job, it makes you feel good and if it doesn't, then you need to find another job. I hate the company would bring people in to teach you a scripted way. I believed in being yourself and customer enjoy that too. A good CSR can learn the customer from the first few sentences to tell how you are going to handle that customer. Exede does have a great crew, I have always seen superior service on here and a top notch CSR is Kimberly. She is always giving a happy message and always jumping in to give help. Love her for that and you can tell she love her job. This is the type of people you want on your team. By the way for people that is not is the customer service, a CSR is customer service rep and a CSM is a customer service manager. It takes a special type of person to do this job, and exede has many of them and that is only from reading comment on here and it says employees. Its great there is still people like you Sheila that care about others.

Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
It sure is nice to have you here Daniel. (: You know the "ropes of the job" and always are so encouraging towards us here on the Social Media team. Your comments and helpful hints are always much appreciated.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.