Praise

• Praise
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

We recently upgraded from WildBlue to Exede. The installation of new equipment was problematic, primarily due to the inexperienced installer who first was sent out to set it up. I received a lot of help from this forum during that time, which was great. The dealer finally got it taken care of for us. He (dealer) did fulfill his responsibility though, even though it was no picnic for him either, and all has worked out well in the end.

I have experienced very good speeds, most often better than advertised, and consistently reliable service ever since the new dish and modem were properly set up a few weeks ago. Thanks Exede, and thanks to Exede Kimberly, Ray Jackson, Old Labs, A. Everett Neuman, JEP, and others on this forum for readily dispensing lots of timely info and insight which, eventually, led to a few difficult problems being resolved.

We are now happy Exede Internet customers here in the high desert of Nevada! 8)
Photo of PB

PB

• 106 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
  • Very happy with Exede Internet Connection and Exede Listens

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1788 Posts
  • 1081 Reply Likes
Since this is a praise thread I just have to chime in here myself.

I subscribed to Exede with my eyes open.  This service has been exactly as described.  I have Exede voice also and it performs as described, including the 780ms delay which is no problem for anyone using common conversational courtesy.  The local dealer had me up and running in about 15 minutes flat (because I had the 2" mount already to go when he got here).  I have no "buyers remorse" because I learned and understood exactly what it was I was getting into.  I live in the mountains south of San Jose California and this is the best Internet I could hope to get and I'm thrilled to have it because it works exactly as advertised.
Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Thanks for "chiming in" Craig! (:

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.