Poor service

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

My service is slow. I am paying way too much to have this slow of service. Exede would rather argue with me than try and fix the issue. I have tried to get out of the contract, even though I was told when I signed up that if I was not satisfied I could get out, but I have to buy out my contract. Can't get out of this soon enough! My service goes in and out, which also kills my phone! Why! Why am I charged the full amount when I loose service and have to call to see whats going on. I am on call for work and have woke up several mornings and found that my phone didn't work. How long has it been out? No clue? My wife works from home using the internet. Most days she has to go elsewhere to get better service. What do you plan to do about this Exede?
Photo of David White

David White

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • more than frustrated!!!

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 2797 Posts
  • 1763 Reply Likes
David, send an email to the moderators at exedelistens@viasat.com. Include your account number and a contact phone, they will look into your system and see what is wrong. You should not have these problems, it could be that you have a bad installation, or equipment problems.
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello David, we strive daily to make sure that we provide the best possible service. We certainly understand your frustration with the intermittent connectivity and voice issues. Please feel free to send your account and contact info to exedelistens@viasat.com so we can correct this issue as quick as possible for you. Thank you  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.