Unhappy with service

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Not happy with service

I get about six days of service a month. This is horrible. When is my contract up so I can join the real world again.
Photo of Scott Browm

Scott Browm

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jim

Jim

• 542 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Scott, Please share why you chose satellite internet if you had other options.
Photo of Scott Browm

Scott Browm

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I was in a hurry during a move and assumed bundling it w direct tv would be good. I failed to do proper research and the data restriction is a joke. I blame myself though
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3163 Posts
  • 2034 Reply Likes
Scott, what other internet options are available to you? For me, I have only two choices, Exede or HughesNet, I have chosen the better of the two.
Photo of JEP

JEP

• 987 Posts
  • 718 Reply Likes
Scott - You probably signed a 2-year contract.  You should be able to terminate the contract at the end of this billing period, but you will have to pay an early termination fee.
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Scott,

We don’t want to lose you as a valued customer; I can certainly understand your frustration in regards to your your data usage. I would be more than happy to take a look at your account and see if we can locate what is using your data so quickly. Please keep in mind that storage, video, and updates can use your data consumption rapidly if not watched carefully Please send your account and contact information toexedelistens@viasat.com. Thank you  

Here are a few data hogs to look out for:
http://www.exede.com/blog/3-data-hogs-look/

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.