please offer a 50 or 100 gb plan

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Please offer a plan in between the evolution 20 and the freedom (150gb). I am currently on the evolution 20 freedom promo. My average usage is about 50 gb/month. My promo ends soon. I do not want to stay on the evolution 20 as I will exceed the data limit fg 20 gb. But I do not want to pay for a 150 gb plan when I will never use that much data. It seems unbelievable that a 50 or 100 gb plan is not offered.

So my question is exede going to offer an in between plan ?
Photo of guitar2186

guitar2186

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • great

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 2827 Posts
  • 1787 Reply Likes
You should feel honored that you are able to get the 150 GB plan. Most of us cannot, and are limited to the Classic 10, 15 or 25 GB plans.
Photo of guitar2186

guitar2186

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for your view. Seems to me Exede could offer more plans across the spectrum in all service areas. Seems either too much or too little. I would rather have too much than not enough and not get reemed on $10/gb if I exceed a plan. But conversly you can over pay for something you won't use the full amount of also.
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2260 Posts
  • 429 Reply Likes
Hi
guitar2186, Thank you for your suggestion, it is appreciated. Lots of
changes will be happening in the future, and ViaSat-2 will certainly give us
the ability to do that. Continue to visit our website exede.com for any new
developments
Photo of guitar2186

guitar2186

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for the reply Diana . I look forward to future changes. Always Good to have choices.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.