Phishing attempt

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Question answered. No need of further response at current time.

In response to Shari Beymer on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php...

Today I received an email that said it was from Wildblue Admin notice. Then it said... Attention:An Attempt has been made to login from a new computer. For the security of your account, we are poised to open a query. Kindly Click here , fill and submit for good security practice. Wildblue Administration-------------------------------------Todos los libros digitales (ebooks) y de papel en www.NosGustaLeer.com-----------------... I looked at the properties it was frommailto:ficel@montevideo.com.uy--------------... am pretty sure this is a scam ???? and I am not going to reply unless you tell me it is real. Posting here because if it is a scam it might save someone.
Photo of HootSuite App

HootSuite App

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes
Just a head's up that any communications like this are generally scams, so please beware and if you have any doubts, let us know here on the Exede Community.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.