Joyce Lindsey

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Carol Barker DeCosta

Carol Barker DeCosta

• 73 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
I am not happy with Wildblue! Our monthly usage is gone in two weeks, not doing anything different that we have ever done, I Pad receives email but can't send, all problems after moving to the new platform!
Photo of Lake Country Satellite

Lake Country Satellite, Champion

• 140 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes
It sounds like you may have gone over your data limit.  Have you checked your account to see how much data you have used?  my.exede.net

If you send me an email with your MAC address found on the bottom of the modem or the phone number associated with your account, I can do a data analysis for you so you can see where all your data is going.  I am an Elite Dealer for Exede and a member of the Dealer Advisory Council to ViaSat and am here to help!

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hi Joyce,

There are no issue’s currently with our network, this is not the type of experience we want you to have. I truly apologize about any service problems you have encountered. We definitely understand your concerns and would like the opportunity to review your account and assist. Please send your account and contact info to exedelistens@viasat.com. Thank you