Not loving the new email platform

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: older post

This question is for the agents, This Zimbra platform is horrible! when will we get something else??? Everything about it is like 15 years old!!! This is 2015 fixing to be 2016. You guys paid way too much money for the layout if paid over 20 bucks for it! Am I missing something? What can I do to make it better? Are there any tricks I can do? Please let me know.
Photo of Jennie

Jennie

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3163 Posts
  • 2034 Reply Likes
What you should do is to get yourself a gmail, Yahoo or hotmail email address and use that for all your emailing, and you then have solved the problem, since you appear to dislike the new service here on Exede. Exede is in the business of providing a great internet service to those who are unable to get other high speed internet service where they live. They are only providing email service as a convenience, use it if you wish, or use the other free services.
Photo of Jennie

Jennie

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sorry Steve, but this is a Business email. Its a must that I use it! Any other suggestions? It's a normal practice for providers of internet to provide email. I didn't reply at all that they didn't provide a great internet service. Re read if must! I also ask for an agent to answer. Thank you for your reply any way :)
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes
Hi Jennie, 
Sorry you're not loving Zimbra, but it's a mainline service many companies use for email. It has quite a few capabilities but certainly there are many others out there you can use if you'd like. We provide Zimbra as a free add-on to our service; many of our customers use other services such as gmail, iCloud, Outlook.com, etc. If you're looking for a deeper dive into Zimbra's features, check out their website at https://www.zimbra.com/ -- you may find some answers there.
Photo of Jennie

Jennie

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you Alex!
Photo of Kaotic Technologies

Kaotic Technologies

• 281 Posts
  • 120 Reply Likes
Lol you told steve he had a bad idea....alex says the same thing...and you thank him?
Lol
Photo of Jennie

Jennie

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
why not? I'm not about drama on line. It is what it is, lol
Photo of Kaotic Technologies

Kaotic Technologies

• 281 Posts
  • 120 Reply Likes
???? Thats exactly what "online drama" is. One guy offers you a solution....you shoot down his idea.......a rep comes on....and makes the exact same statement.....and you give him a "thanks"?.

Makes absolutely no sence........

I say thanks steve... your always quick to help with good info....we know you volunteer time to help here and appreciste it.
Photo of Jennie

Jennie

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
First of all I don't know Steve and all of his good will. Second I choose my own way of replys your not my keeper. Third you don't know what drama is. Fourth your a person that must be easily entertained!!
Photo of Knight Rider

Knight Rider

• 957 Posts
  • 536 Reply Likes
Other option is if you think its outdated don't use the web app and use office365 or outlook 2013

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.