OH HOW I LOVE MY SPEEDS TONIGHT!!! YAY!!! GO VIASAT!!! :3

• Praise
  • Updated 5 months ago
HIYA GUYS!!! >:3 i know it seems like it was FOREVER since i last posted @>@ like when did i last post??? @>@ let me go check Be right back!!!

*deku goes check the last time she posted*

OK IMMA BACK NOW!!! :3 geez!!! @>@ its been since what not even 2 weeks @>@ it feels like its been an ENTIRE MONTH FOR ME @>@ SHOLY KAKS @>@ oh few... ANYHOO!!! lets go onto this itty bitty baby little tiny review shall we??? :3

OK YALL!!! :3 here is what my speeds are as of right now :3

this was at 11:35pm my time :3 so far imma not complaining at all :3 YAY ME!!! YAY VIASAT!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK VIASAT!!! YAYZA!!! :3

also here is how much data ive used so far :3

so far of how much i used into my prioity data so far :3 SOOOO!!! if i subtract this and the 150.0gbs let me go some calculations really quick BE RIGHT BACK!!! :3 IMMA BACK NOW!~!! >:3    so ill have about... 80.1 gbs leftover for my prioity data left over :3 BUT!!! i need to save that data for the rest of this month @>@ oh man... its gonna be hard NOT to download any animes though T^T BUT!!! that also means... i must keep an eye onto my data also :3

WELP!!! thats about it from me!!! :3 for this itty bitty baby little tiny review!!! :3 ENJOY THE REVIEW GUYS!!! UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

PLUS ULTRA STYLE!!! <3
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
  • I LOVE VIASAT SO MUCH!!! THANKS FOR THE AWESOMENESS SERVICE!!! &lt;3

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Charlie Comstock

Charlie Comstock

• 15 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
No Kidding...Right now I am jammin with a Download speed of 0.29 Mbps and 0.00 Mbps Upload
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 799 Posts
  • 465 Reply Likes
Um.... you feeling okay?  
Photo of Charlie Comstock

Charlie Comstock

• 15 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Absolutely NOT....I was planning to watch a movie tonight...No Way Jose . . . .  ;-/
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 796 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
Actually, I was asking Deku.  He seems a little...um....out there.  :)  

But, yeah, your speeds seem to be having just tad bit of a problem.  A large tad.  
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Deku is a young woman beloved by Viasat Inc. and just about anybody who knows her in the slightest.  She has a style of writing here that is unmatched by anyone.  She obviously totally enjoys Anime and she shares her Viasat Internet experience with us about every week. Her best writing  (my own opinion) is when she addresses herself in the second-person and departs from traditional reality for a moment.  A lot of her writing is very well spoken and most is with the style you see here in this post.  Stick around...  you'll see why I say she is beloved, by everybody.

Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 796 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
Oh, don't get me wrong, I didn't actually believe there's anything wrong with her.  My post was just a question in jest due to the style of writing.  It's quite different.  
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

It's all good.  She has a style that is her very own.  I hope she never changes.

Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2132 Posts
  • 1054 Reply Likes
Deku also has enough common sense to download video for later viewing.

She is rocking and rolling the 21st century equivalent of a VCR.
Photo of Martin Seebach

Martin Seebach

• 26 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Read "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas," to see 'gonzo' at its funniest. Daku approaches Hunter S. Thompson's mastery of sarcastic journalism with points.  
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

@  Deku, Champion,

Woa now....  I think this is the first time I have ever passed you on speed.  Here it is at 10:45PM tonite..  Silicon Valley time....

Oh, and Anime....  I'm looking for season 2 of "Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon"
Do you know where it's at?

(Edited)
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2116 Posts
  • 1849 Reply Likes
No time line on Dungeon yet.  You will find that it can take a very long time to get second and third seasons out.  And at times, there will never be a second season for what ever reason.  We are just left hangin'. 
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2137 Posts
  • 1058 Reply Likes
I wish I was a champion like Deku. Judge and Jury, can you exercise your dictatorship powers and make it so?
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Stephen....

When Mark Dankberg retires, I will become the next C.E.O. of Viasat.

I am making a "to do" list and I put that on it, near the top, also....

Viasat-9 (100Tbps) is going to be allocated 100% to residential service only.  It will feature unlimited speed (whatever your computer can handle) and of course, unlimited data with no restrictions whatsoever to every subscriber that sends me a birthday card each year they have service (otherwise they will be limited to 10TB/month with a hard cap).

Photo of Ronald Stricklin

Ronald Stricklin

• 216 Posts
  • 76 Reply Likes
I support that Steven. You represent all of the qualities of Viasat.
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 796 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
I second that.  I don't know him that well, but he seems alright to me, and he's surely helpful and knowledgeable.  
Photo of Ronald Stricklin

Ronald Stricklin

• 216 Posts
  • 76 Reply Likes
Yes informing people that they lack common sense by not downloading the videos they would eventually like to watch is helpful.
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@GabeU and yes i am aok :3 and stuff :3 imma just so happy right now :D cause a few hours ago like 2-3 hours ago my internet wouldnt come back online D:< BUT!!! i called viasat and they told me to do some stuff and it actually works!!! :D :3 YAY VIASAT GO GO GO GO VIASAT GO GO GO GO VIASAT!!! <3 KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK VIASAT!!! GO GO GO GO VIASAT!!! <3
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@Stephen Rice and yes i to wish that you was a champion again to be honest *dekus gonna cry* *sniff* *sniff*

BUT!!! also i love to download my animes to watch at a later time :3 also if i wanna watch it again then i have the video downloaded so i can re-watch it again without having to worry about using my gbs up :3
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@Judge and Jury awwwww why thank you so much for the kind words :3 <3 OH WOWZA!!! @>@ SHOLY KAKS!!! @>@ thats alotta mbps @>@ oh wowza @>@

OH!!! AND ONE MORE THING TO POINT TO GabeU imma female not a male :3
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 796 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
I saw that when "Judge and Jury" replied, but I couldn't edit the comment at that point (gotta love GetSat).  :(  
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2132 Posts
  • 1054 Reply Likes
I wish I hadn't eaten all those cookies tonight.
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
oh rip @GabeU

@stephen rice what!!! @>@ you didnt bother sharing any cookies with me *sniff* *sniff* *deku wails of tears* also... how is your belly doing??? :3 is it aok now??? :3
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes
Stephen Rice

Nothing a whole bulb of garlic can"t fix!

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
oh looky at my speeds tonight!!! ^~^

looky here i took another one :3

and i give the entire credit to judge and jury to recommending the access point and the powerline adapters and so on :D you guys should really give it a try :3 i sure do love it so much <3 
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 796 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
Your upload looks like my upload, but speedtest always gives me erroneous results for upload speed.  It's never worked right.  I just tested and it gave me a 0.93Mbps.  SMH.   

(Edited)
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

I just wanted you to have the best performance possible in your room.  With the things you bought, every "bit" of what your modem can deliver will make it to your devices.  Can't say that about the WiFi in the Viasat router.

Is that a screen of the Viasat router vs the stuff you bought?  If so, your new stuff is about twice as fast as Viasat's.  Which WiFi will you use now?  Choices, Choices !
Hey...  you won't get a double-NAT error either!

Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 796 Posts
  • 462 Reply Likes
deku, 

What were the items recommended to you that you used?  
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Deku....

Don't say you threw away the boxes....  * Deku sounds like Homer Simson in the background shouting.... DOH! *
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@GabeU uhhhh to be honest... i kept the boxes though :3 BUT!!! imma too lazy to go and grab them @>@ once when i open them i keep the boxes but now imma too lazy to look at them XD

BUT!!! @Judge and Jury recommened them to me :3 so ask him that question :3