Not getting set up

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Well I been on line all day and still know body can tell me any thing about when or how I will get a phone.Thay just keep passing it around.Installer said thay will send it thay said the instaler would..No body will get off ther hind end and do ant thing.Where is any couster service? No body can tell me when, where,or how.I don't think thay know.I just wish some body would tell me some thing.Do I need to go back to att? Just tell me.Don't just keeping on passing it off.I ordered my phone when I 1st signed up.HELP SOME BODY!!!!!!!
Photo of Lewis Hornsby

Lewis Hornsby

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • LIKE NOBODY WANTS TO HELP OR CARES!!!!

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Bobbie Blackman

Bobbie Blackman

• 392 Posts
  • 304 Reply Likes
Send your concerns to Beau @  exedelistens@viasat.com  Put your old phone number and '' Not getting set up ''  in the e/mail subject. Beau will help you.
Photo of Knight Rider

Knight Rider

• 957 Posts
  • 536 Reply Likes
https://community.exede.com/exede/topics/not-getting-set-up?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=e...

Lewis,

I believe Beau has replied to you on your other post and said he would be happy to send the installer out asap to get you set up. Send him an email back and let him know when you will be there to let the installer in to get you set up.
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hi Lewis, I reviewed your account and replied back to your email as of yesterday concerning your issues with your phone service. If you have an active number for me to contact you. I would be more than happy to give you a call as well. Thank you -Exede Lindsey

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.