Non installation broken promises

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

Really tired of this supposed to be installed thur the 3rd tech called out sick now the 7th still getting the run around not happy with this via com customer service is not too customer oriented or not given the info they need and installation co never returns phone calls
Photo of Douglas Cummings

Douglas Cummings

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • pissed mushroom

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Lake Country Satellite

Lake Country Satellite

• 140 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes
Where are you located? Did you contact a LOCAL Exede dealer? If not, I would encourage you to contact an Elite Dealer near you. You can find one by going to the dealer locator tab at the bottom of exede.com. ALWAYS, contact a LOCAL Exede Dealer for the best possible service.

What happens a lot of times are customers respond to a marketing companies advertisement and not that of a LOCAL dealer. Then these jobs are contracted out and these are some of the excuses I have seen in my research that are given when no one is available to install.

If you are in the Virginia North Carolina area give me a call 866-273-4426 and we will get you installed tomorrow! Otherwise, I would locate a LOCAL dealer, then cancel the other order and go directly through the LOCAL Dealer. If you send me your zip code I will tell you who I would recommend. david@lakecountrysat.com

David R Varner is an Elite Dealer for Exede High Speed Internet and a member of the Dealer Advisory Council to ViaSat. Lake Country Satellite www.lakecountrysat.com
(Edited)
Photo of Douglas Cummings

Douglas Cummings

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Really I am in Texas and we already have a verbal contract with you for installation and service you have failed to hold your end this is not some fly by night thing this is direct with exede
Photo of Jim

Jim

• 542 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
I also encourage you to seek out a local dealer with a good reputation for your Exede service. Exede is a great product but sadly the corporate CSR's and tech support personnel  are often poorly trained and slow to respond as you are experiencing. You will have a much better experience if you go with a local dealer. Keep in mind a verbal contract is only as good as the paper it is written on. :)
Photo of Lake Country Satellite

Lake Country Satellite

• 140 Posts
  • 94 Reply Likes
Again, I am a LOCAL Exede Dealer and am encouraging you to contact a LOCAL Exede Dealer since you have had the problem with actually getting a tech to show. There is no verbal contract with Exede, you are free to contact a LOCAL dealer who can probably get you done really quick. The company, Exede, does not send your information to their LOCAL Dealers to do the installs, they get contracted out.

A LOCAL Dealer has all the same deals as the company, only you get to have a LOCAL rep who will take good care of you if they value their business. I am not implying that anything is fly by night. Did you call the number directly through exede.com or some other web site that has exede in the name in it? I am just trying to help here and since whoever you placed your order with did not get you installed when they said they would, I would contact a LOCAL dealer. Again you are not under obligation until after you are installed.

We value our customers, that is how we became an Elite Dealer. Exede does not mind if you contact a LOCAL dealer to have your service installed.

David R Varner is an Elite Dealer for Exede High Speed Internet and a member of the Dealer Advisory Council to ViaSat. Lake Country Satellite www.lakecountrysat.com
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Douglas,

Please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your contact information.  I would like to discuss this matter with you.  Thanks.
Photo of JEP

JEP

• 987 Posts
  • 718 Reply Likes
Hang in there.  It took me three tries to get an installer to show up.  It has been well worth the trouble/wait.

Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
JEP,
Thank you for hanging in there and not giving up on us! I'm glad to have a happy customer such as yourself on board. (: Have a great day. Exede Kimberly
Photo of James Morris

James Morris

• 38 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hello, I am new customer.  My install was setup directly with a local dealer, we initially scheduled a time, but I got told I had to work that day, so we scheduled it for the next day.  No problem rescheduling it from Tuesday to Wednesday of last week.  My wife got up with the local dealer on Sunday and got it rescheduled without any issues.
Photo of James Morris

James Morris

• 38 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
The local dealer I used was NetworksEast in Kinston, NC.  So far we really enjoy the service.  I have DSL also, but it is limited to 512K which sucks.  So far in 13 days, we have used 6.0 Gb out of our 10 Gb plans.  I think I will keep DSL just for Directv, lol.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.