Service down

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Emailed provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

Why is it that this keeps going down. Can not load pages and/or really slow loading. I had rebooted the last time numerous times to no avail and than by Tuesday of that week it was back up to speed again ..I know it was on your end the whole time.. Tried calling tech. support at that time but was on hold for over 20 minutes and hung up..now happening again today ....it is very frustrating... I know it is on your end again..what is going on? I think we need to be compensated some how for this..either more gigs or price reduced for the month...
Photo of luvtodrum

luvtodrum

• 37 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Exede Lizz

Exede Lizz

• 83 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Hi Marty! Are you still currently experiencing this issue? We most certainly want to get this taken care of. Please send an email with your information to exedelistens@viasat.com.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.