Concerns about data usage

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Exede says i used 400mb today NO way.I have a data meter of my own and i keep track of what im doing.This is wrong there really needs to be a better and more complete way to see our usage.TY
Photo of B. Smith

B. Smith

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Not Happy

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Elaine

Elaine

• 46 Posts
  • 17 Reply Likes
You are so right.. there needs to be a better way of doing this.. They said I have used a GB a day or more... NO WAY!... and I have 21 days left.. I'm paying $130.00 a month and still that is not enough.. This is ridiculous.. They say they are coming out with new dishes in the new year and that all plans will be available.. well if I have unlimited it won't matter.. I'm just wondering if they will do that.. They are price gouging me.. because they are the only one's that come out to the country... This is completely unfair.. but they have me where they want me.. because I have to have internet.. and they know it.
Photo of TheName141 .

TheName141 .

• 164 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
I used to hardly use 10 GBs a month . Then the Great Gig Giveaway came, and I never used close to 15 GBs...... Now I hardly CAN'T use 15 GBs of data on Classic 15..Yet I'm still restricting myself on online gaming, not watching youtube, etc.. The sham that is Liberty seems to not be any better either:  https://www.wildblueworld.com/forum/showthread.php?9656-Concerning-Liberty-slowdown&p=80516#post...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.