Does anyone know how I can copy them from the old laptop to the new?
Both bookmarks and passwords may be exported to files and then imported to another machine.
To export (or import) your bookmarks:
1. Click on the 3-dot menu in the upper right corner of the browser
2. Select Bookmarks and then Bookmark Manager
3. Click on the 3-dot menu at the right of the blue bar in the Bookmark Manager
4. Select Export (or Import) Bookmarks
To export your passwords:
1. Go to viasat://flags
2. Search for “password export”
3. Select “Enabled”
4. Relaunch the browser
5. Click on the 3-dot menu in the upper right corner of the browser
6. Select Settings and then scroll to the bottom and select Advanced Settings
7. In the Passwords and Forms section, select Manage Passwords
8. Click the 3-dot menu to the right of Saved Passwords and select Export PasswordsTo import your passwords, follow the same instructions, substituting “import” for “export” above.