more detailed data usage needed. and how about rolling over unused data to the next month?

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Email provided. No need for further response.

Why cannot we see more detailed usages like Verizon ? A bar telling me how much I have left or used is not telling me when I am using this data. How about a graph od hourly data used in the billing cycle? I know you guys can see much more detail than a simile bar grape of data used.

Also how about letting us roll over the data we do not use so we can use it the next month like the phone companies did before they went unlimited minutes for calls?

Photo of Chris Kelly

Chris Kelly

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Chris,

These are some great suggestions, they have been forwarded to the appropriate department.  If you want to inquire about your data consumption, please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.  I will be more than happy to go over your usage categories with you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.