message to Alex: why haven't you removed a portion of a posting where I was cursed at and called a name?

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: pm

At first I was going to ignore it, but it was such a clear violation of the stated policies for this online community that I lodged a formal complaint at exedelistens@viasat.com. ;this was quite a while back now, but nothing has been done....I asked for some way to contact you, Alex, and was told there is nothing else I can do except to post here, which seems odd. If you need any details about my complaint and a link to the exact paragraph in question, please speak to Kimberly at exedelistens@viasat.com since she was the one who has emailed me back about my complaint, telling me she can't do anything and I have to post to you online. Again, Please remove the portion of the discussion where i was cursed at and called a name. The rest is perfectly fine...I don't mind at all being disagreed with as long as it's not cursing or namecalling and remains "respectful" as you guys call it. I would also like to know why I have had to ask 3 times now for this to be done...it is a straightforward request. I have seen other postings removed almost immediately even when they didn't include cursing or namecalling....please don't be arbitrary and follow your own stated policies.Thank you.
Photo of LorrieL

LorrieL

• 647 Posts
  • 219 Reply Likes
  • frustrated, disappointed in this community

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes
Which conversation was it? Also, you can reach me at alex.miller@viasat.com if you ever need anything.
Photo of LorrieL

LorrieL

• 647 Posts
  • 219 Reply Likes
I sent you an email with all the details.   I wonder why exedelistens said they couldn't give out your email address? Apparently no one even told you about this complaint?
Photo of LorrieL

LorrieL

• 647 Posts
  • 219 Reply Likes
Alex. Still waiting to hear back from you re: specifics I sent you in emails..
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes
No email from you yet, please try again or just point me to the thread. alex.miller@viasat.com
Photo of LorrieL

LorrieL

• 647 Posts
  • 219 Reply Likes
Sorry alex, I was writing your email address incorrectly.  Thank you for correcting the problem!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.