Manage your Exede account more easily with new MyExede

• Announcement
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: No need for further response.

The new My.Exede.Net portal is live! Register today and get a more streamlined view of your Exede account, billing and data usage. Read our blog post to learn more.
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of thorneo

thorneo

• 94 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
It would be really nice if it worked. But IT DOESN'T... I've tried for the last 24 hrs to log in to it and nothing I've changed my password 8 time called to tech support twice "first time lasting 45 minutes now this second time lasting 1 hour 45 minutes and still nothing. Got told that it was a widespread outage over 2 servers. When you do things right you do them right but when you screw up you screw up badly.
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Thorne.olinger,

Sorry you are having trouble accessing the new MyExede Customer Portal.  If you don't mind, can you please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.  I would like the opportunity to further investigate this matter.  I look forward to hearing from you.
Photo of thorneo

thorneo

• 94 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
why????? You'll just give me the run around like the others did. I've got 2 support tickets now for the same thing. Would be nice to have a partial refund of my money. but I won't see that ether. I sick of every month having to call in just to get the service I deserve and pay for.
Photo of Austin Spiller

Austin Spiller

• 50 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
When will evolution customers be able to sign up for the new myexede?
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes
Austin, we should have Evolution subscribers on MyExede in the early fall.
Photo of Austin Spiller

Austin Spiller

• 50 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Ok, thank you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.