Looking for Viasat Internet user who are interested in testing new features for the Viasat Browser

• Idea
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Planned
  • (Edited)
The Viasat Browser team is hard at work on new features that we hope will open up new experiences and value for our users that we hope will improve your overall browser and internet experience.  To help with this development, we would love to have Viasat Internet users help us test out and give feedback on these features before we make them generally available.

If you are interested in helping us test newversions of the browser and new features please email  me directly at browser@viasat.com with your contactinformation and we will put you in our customer testing pool.

Thanks,
Tom
Photo of Tom Browser

Tom Browser, Viasat Employee

• 16 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of James Hayes

James Hayes

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please elaborate..............as to requirements and ramifications
Photo of Tom Browser

• 16 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Sure.  We are looking to create a small community of users who would be able to access pre-release version of the software or version with certain features turned on, try those features out and use them in your normal day and then give use feedback, either through e-mail, forum discussion, or survey about them to aid in our development.

Everything would be totally optional and if you didn't like it you could stop at any time.  There are no ramifications for participating or not participating.

The goal is to get honest feedback from actual users so we are sure we are making the best product possible.

Thanks for your consideration.
Tom
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 720 Posts
  • 698 Reply Likes
How does one PM?
Photo of Tom Browser

• 16 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Please send you contact info to browser@viasat.com.  Thanks.
Photo of James Hayes

James Hayes

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I currently have only 12 gigs of storage and generally run out before renewal......will this be a factor?
Photo of Bob Lexus

Bob Lexus

• 385 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
I am on cable most of the time and use Viasat's browser almost exclusively, for over a year now.
Photo of Brice Benes

Brice Benes

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have sent an email with my information, should I expect a reply once its received or no?
Photo of Tom Browser

• 16 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi, We have received your information.  We will send out a formal invitation to help with testing when we are ready later this year.

Thanks,
Tom