Liberty plans no longer available in my beam?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • (Edited)
Liberty Plans No Longer Available for Beam 329 for New Subscribers - What About Current Liberty Users Looking to Change to A Higher or Lower Plan?

I just saw that as of 3.1.2016 Liberty Plans are no longer available and Classic Plans are once again back for Beam 329.  Will current Liberty Subscribers on Beam 329 be able to change to a higher or lower Liberty Plan for a period of time on this Beam?  If so, for how long will that be an option?  I have been debating lowering my plan but am not sure as of yet if I want to do that.

This is one of my BIGGEST complaints about Exede - changes in the plan availability with absolutely no notice to subscribers ahead of time.  

I would hope that you won't need my specific user information to answer the question since I am specifying the Beam I am on - 329.  You can look by zip as well - 23117 is in the same Beam.
Photo of Brian Shackelford

Brian Shackelford

• 847 Posts
  • 243 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Brian Shackelford

Brian Shackelford

• 847 Posts
  • 243 Reply Likes
I just went ahead and downgraded my service as if I am to be stuck with a Liberty Plan, I prefer it to be the lower priced one.  If I find I need higher speed later and can upgrade back to the Liberty 30 I will, but I have been down this road before and know how the script normally plays out.

If anyone else wants to make a change to their Liberty Plan, I would advise them to do it sooner than later.  Not a month ago I asked someone if it was possible the Liberty Plans would stop being offered to Beams that currently have it and was told it was not very likely - well seems that we are in the not very likely Beam.....sorry to those that missed their chance.