liberty plan data usage

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
I have the liberty plan wondering how just facebooking and browsing net can use up all my data does leaving up facebook use that much.not watching any movies,music or online gaming.
Photo of Robert Vest

Robert Vest

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of HMC1940

HMC1940

• 605 Posts
  • 253 Reply Likes
I have Liberty plan 12. I don't watch movies online or download movies. I do have Facebook but don't leave it on all the time. When done on Facebook I shut it down. But there's different apps. Whatever I don't need and can shut down I do. You might have to check Facebook Settings. I do download small UTube files I also have the setting s at 360 or something like that or 460 I think it is. Anyway keep  the number low. But so far I still have data at end of month so haven't been in Liberty Pass yet. Also there may be programs updating.
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 3474 Posts
  • 3467 Reply Likes
See my reply at:

https://community.exede.com/exede/topics/exede-price-gouges-because-they-know-they-can

Facebook and other web sites have switched to using HTML5 for videos - depending on your browser's support for HTML5 media, they may be pre-loaded regardless of your intent to watch them or explicitly clicking to play them.