liberty pass speeds

• Problem
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • (Edited)
Im getting so fed up with customer support.

I recently switched to liberty 12.........middle of last month......

I purposely pushed into liberty pass to test speeds........they were terrible.......I called in to complain and the rep added a free gig of data.......im like that fine and dandy but what about the problem........the rep said its a 1 time deal and they well aware of the issue.........

fast forward to this month..........pushed into liberty pass again(earlier then intended actually due to me forgetting to move a download to the later freezone)

speeds are literally 56k across 3/4 speed test sites........k not K mind you......literally dial up speed

so I call in.......ask whats the deal with speeds.......they tell me that liberty pass speeds are up to 1-5mbps.........I said im aware of that........PS im talking 6-9am for the 5 or so times Ive called in(which according to the website I should be getting higher end of spectrum).

here is what is making me mad............out of the 5 times or so Ive called in this month........2 reps have added 1gb without asking me or telling me anything.......no disclosure or anything.

Im trying to figure out why im having this issue and they secretly add a gig a data to my account so cant get any real help.  Hey exedelistens check the call logs from the 3 or 4 people I spoke with today(specifically the rep I spoke with around 9:10am EST that added the free gig).

Best thing......I finally get to escalations and they tell me too bad nothing they can do cause my speeds are fine.

I understand your doing me a favor by adding the data and I appreciate that when I need it or I make a mistake. and I thank you for giving your reps the ability to add a gig here and there..........but when i want to be in liberty pass to get someone to look into this problem......I DON'T want a gig added.

now I got a gig of data I got to waste to try to get back into liberty pass so I can call in again..........just plain pointless
Photo of phinneus

phinneus

• 79 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes

Posted 10 months ago

Be the first to post a reply!