Lets post our speeds!

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Horrible service. Lets start posting the speeds we truly get from viasat, maybe we can serve as warnings to others.
Photo of Travis Horton

Travis Horton

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Travis Horton

Travis Horton

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Also get these
Photo of R Frederick

R Frederick

• 114 Posts
  • 23 Reply Likes
I ran a couple of tests. Mine are good BUT I've had problems for a week or so which is why I have been testing. There are certain web sites that are not loading completely or not loading at all. The problems have just started recently and I don't understand why - Ancestry.com, facebook, flickr.com
These are all web sites that I used regularly and have been using for years. I have been with this company for many years because at the present time it is all that is available to me. Sometimes my mail doesn't load completely. I am on a MacBook Pro running Sierra. Can anyone enlighten me as to why I would be having these problems? 
(Edited)
Photo of R Frederick

R Frederick

• 114 Posts
  • 23 Reply Likes
Sorry for the weird formatting - don't know what I did or how to fix it - but hopefully it is understandable.
Photo of Travis Horton

Travis Horton

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
After the monthly reset, we last 4 days and have no gaurentee that any websites will load after that.
Photo of Will Seemore

Will Seemore

• 386 Posts
  • 125 Reply Likes
Frederick, your speeds are great for satellite internet. I would look at your computer as the source of the problem. Run a virus scan and check how many things are running in the background.
Photo of Travis Horton

Travis Horton

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is everynight.
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3525 Posts
  • 1322 Reply Likes
Official Response
Please contact us 855-463-9333 at viasatlistens@viasat.com for further assistance. There can be a variety of reasons for low speeds that we'd need to assess individually

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.