Lee's Kentucky

• Question
  • Updated 5 days ago
  • Acknowledged
Hi I am in need of help I live in India a and had inquired about installing for exede and I had talked to a company in is and they handled Indiana also I talked to a girl named Ashley and I have tried hell hi waters to contact this company forsome employment opportunity I remember Lee's being the name and I like there pay rate for installs and available region in frwayne total areaspleaseany one assist in finding this is based contracted named Lee's
Photo of Albert Potter

Albert Potter

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • discouraged

Posted 7 days ago

Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 3250 Posts
  • 1865 Reply Likes
I think Indiana not India? If India, the weekend has come early!
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2119 Posts
  • 1851 Reply Likes
Would you let him install your Equipment?
Photo of Russtytrucker

Russtytrucker

• 52 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
I wouldn't let him wash my car.
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 799 Posts
  • 465 Reply Likes
The only Lee's in Fort Wayne appear to be an HVAC supply company and Fried Chicken restaurants.  I don't think either one of those installs satellite internet.

Lee's Chicken and Bits Per Second.  LOL.  
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2137 Posts
  • 1058 Reply Likes
We have a Lee's Drive In where I live. Good greasy food.
Photo of fmj77

fmj77

• 303 Posts
  • 159 Reply Likes
I think Albert needs to learn how to read and write before he can do installs.
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2137 Posts
  • 1058 Reply Likes
Y'all are ripping on the guy for the wrong reasons. He wants to work and perfect spelling isn't exactly necessary to climb up on a roof to point a dish. The man wants to work and I respect him for that. What's ironic is there is another person on this forum who doesn't have the best spelling or grammer skills either and everyone here seems to love and respect that person.

For all we know, English might be this installer's second language and if that's the case, he is more talented when it comes to language than most of us. I only know how to speak one language. I wish I could speak a second language.
(Edited)
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 3249 Posts
  • 1865 Reply Likes
You do. You speak cajun!
Photo of BenjaminB

BenjaminB

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I agree. Literally all the installers I know, English is their second language. I'd discourage this individual from trying to sell the product in English but installation doesn't take much English.
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 3699 Posts
  • 3717 Reply Likes
Try locating dealers/retailers within your zip code (or in surrounding zip codes)  and give them a call over at:

https://www.exede.com/locate-a-dealer/

(Edited)
Photo of BenjaminB

BenjaminB

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
https://www.exede.com/become-a-dealer...
You'll contact DSI or Perfect-10 which are distributors for Viasat equipment and handle your Viasat dealer/installer application. If you want to start your own business doing this you'll get over 200 per install but there's a reason I just focus on sales and don't worry about installs... If you have your own equipment it may be nice. You'll need about 10,000 available in cash or credit while you get invintory, insurance, cover living expenses starting out until your rolling etc....
I'd suggest to start, contact an existing dealer and see if they need help.
Photo of BenjaminB

BenjaminB

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Also if you want to build a business installing Viasat, you also need to be installing DirectTV, Dish, and Hughes Net also. I cant see an install only person getting enough volume to only do Viasat. Plus if you don't diversify your at the mercy of Viasat shutting down your beam or other things that increase your risk too much.
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2215 Posts
  • 417 Reply Likes
Hello Albert,  Do you mean Indiana?  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.