Late night free zone not working all month at same time Usage Meter webpage is broken

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

I have been stuck at the slow rate night and day since I ran over my data limit a few days ago.  And I tried to keep a check on my  usage as Excede suggests we do but am unable to because the webpage has been unreachable all month.  What gives?  I checked my email and there was no announcement that things were broke.  And sure wasn't an apology just as there never is when things are broke and we are cheated out of what we pay for.  Shouldn't we receive recompense for outages?  Oh Well.  Please fix the late night free zone speed or tell us you took it away or something.
Photo of Callen Gilbert

Callen Gilbert

• 12 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Exede Josh

Exede Josh

• 235 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Callen, I am sorry to hear your speeds are not resetting during the LNFZ.  Of course I will be happy to look into that for you.  Please email me at exedelistens@viasat.com with your telephone number and the best time to call.  Thanks.
Photo of Bill H

Bill H

• 17 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Callen, just out of curiosity, what is your SNR value? You may want to have them check your modem remotely.
If your dish is out of alignment even slightly, it can make a huge difference in the quality of the signal.

Bill
Photo of Jami

Jami

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Mine is not working either!!!!!And.....we are paying for what? No service????
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi Jami,
If you are experiencing technical issues please send us an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your telephone number and the best time to call. We will be happy to troubleshoot this issue with you. Thanks, ExedeCrystal.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.