key change once i've upgraded and why is windows asking 4 more info about F-Secure site?

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem resolved. No need for further response at current time.

I downloaded the F-Secure during the late/free time frame and my windows said they needed 2 send more info about the site 2 Microsoft....also ask 4 a key once on my computer so i'm not sure how to get 1.I've been a WB. customer going on 5yrs.and didn't know they offered a virus protection and would only have 2 pay lil'ov'r $2.00 a month,now I upgraded a few wks ago 2 the Exede 12,so just wondering when ask for a key,( if I could find the one that I am suppose 2 have already) would that key change since I've upgraded now?Any help would b greatly appreciated.
Photo of Dana Mccool

Dana Mccool

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused and unsure!

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Jim

Jim

• 542 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Your installer can give you the key. Tell him it's on your SVT. If you can't get him, email me the phone number on your account or your MAC address and I may be able to get it for you.

jim@jimcoe.biz
Photo of Dana Mccool

Dana Mccool

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
TY....will try this.Have blessed day!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.